LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > General Relationship Discussion

Men only..... are you done ?

General Relationship Discussion Everything else under the sun. Not sure where to post? This is the place!

Like Tree23Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th March 2019, 2:11 PM   #16
Established Member

I'm with Art. 56 and have been married for 35 years. But I didn't come to this site in the first place because my wife and I were totally rocking our marriage. At times it's good, but at other times it's kind of difficult.

I love women, always have. But yeah, if God forbid my marriage folds, I'm resting on my laurels and going fishing.
GorillaTheater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2019, 4:08 PM   #17
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by john9999 View Post
I am starting to dislike women.
There is no entity called "women". However, there is a large collection of individual females. I've certainly met a dozen or so I dislike, leaves me approximately 3.35B to pick from...

Mr. Lucky

Eleanor Roosevelt
Mr. Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2019, 4:19 PM   #18
Established Member

I find that some women are very much worth the "trouble." Actually, there are wonderful women who aren't any trouble at all. If polygamy were legal, I have about 5 close friends I'd gladly marry - if they were all in agreement with that idea. However, I'll just do my best to keep the 1 wonderful woman I did marry about 11 years ago.
central is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2019, 10:26 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by john9999 View Post
After being single now for 10 years, except a on and off engagement for 2.5,
I am starting to dislike women. All the drama and rejection has taken its toll.
Fir the record I am52, good looking and Iím great shape.

So guys,,, any of you feel this way? That women just ainít worth the trouble?

How do I keep from hating women forever?
The way you keep from hating women forever is by acting in a mature manner. Recognize that if you are continuously being rejected that it's likely an internal problem that has less to do with women and more to do with you. Women aren't obligated to date you, befriend you, or even like you. Being a nice guy isn't a valuable quality, it's an expected quality which most guys who go "woe on me" after being rejected (self-proclaimed nice guys in particular) lack.

Also, hatred toward women is the reason why women are cautious around men in the first place, so if you can't not hate women just because women are awesome and great to have in your life regardless of whether or not they are dating or f*cking you, then at least don't hate them for the rest of us men who will otherwise be negatively affected by your actions.
Old 14th March 2019, 9:12 AM   #20
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispytoast View Post
Also, hatred toward women is the reason why women are cautious around men in the first place.. at least don't hate them for the rest of us men who will otherwise be negatively affected by your actions.

Actually the angry failures make things easier for us "regular" guys. When I date women who have been out there for a while, their relief at meeting a normal guy like me is evident. It's like I already have one foot in the door just because I'm not all bitter and jaded.
Normm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2019, 12:43 PM   #21
Established Member

Definitely not done dating, though as frustrating as dating can be,
I still hold on to some visage of hope, hope that I'll meet another who'll like me.
Each and every woman is different, and in those differences, I hope to find,
Someone who will love me as I require, so I can love them as they require in kind.
Old 15th March 2019, 3:57 AM   #22
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Normm View Post
You're picking the wrong women. And/or not putting enough of the blame on yourself for all the problems. Women simply aren't that bad, they are not full of BS. Not in a reasonably normal healthy relationship.

That's a rather odd statement. As if picking up some random person in a bar, screwing them like they've been screwed by countless strangers before, and never seeing them again after you (or them) skip out the next morning was ever worth it.

Not at all, l've got very good taste in women and have always been extremely selective, there's not many l bother with never has been,
Are you married 20 or 30yrs have a family.
life as two is a complicated business even with the most easiest going quality girl around. Women just come with stuff , never known one that doesn't. l've got 6 sisters too and believe they come with stuff too, 5x more than the brothers.
As far as what other guys have said about even one nighters , nope your wrong, l get it easily. Even one nighters one thing can lead to abother unless your made of stone , been there done that.
But anyway , who cares , if they aren't even interested in that good luck to them, more for you.
PS , l could give 50 examples but eh , wouldn't that waste of time so just be my guest and think and live whatever you like.

Last edited by chillii; 15th March 2019 at 4:08 AM..
chillii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2019, 3:02 PM   #23
Established Member

I don't have to be a man (or a lesbian, for that matter) to be fed up and done with women, thank you very much.

Kitty Tantrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2019, 5:01 PM   #24
Established Member

Just live your best life and whatever happens happens. That's what I'm doing and I am a woman.

I can only speak for myself, but I can honestly say that when I've tried to find someone or let it consume my time and my thoughts, that's when it never happens, or it happens all the wrong way and I end up in some shyte relationship. So now I just don't think about it or men anymore. The only thing that's irritating is that there is a substantial amount of people (mostly single or married and looking) who want to force me into finding someone. THEY are the ones who bring it up and want to talk about it, when I don't. I have to remind them over and over that I'm not doing any of what they suggest because I'm fine.

I might have to start hanging around happily married women again, because single people are the worst perpetrators of this.
snowcones is offline   Reply With Quote