LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > General Relationship Discussion

Ex gets 25 to life in prison

General Relationship Discussion Everything else under the sun. Not sure where to post? This is the place!

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th March 2019, 10:17 PM   #1
Established Member

Ex gets 25 to life in prison

It looks like my first wife is going away for a long time since this is her offense which includes shooting at my wife and I and robbing a donut shop. Her and her latest boyfriend decided to rob a restaurant around closing time and they dragged the owner into the backroom, put a gun in her mouth and started playing russian roulette with her. It's a miracle she didn't kill this woman. That is trauma she might live with for the rest of her life When the cops came to get her she had a ton of cocaine on her. She did it to herself but it is just sad that the woman I once made vows to ended up like this. My wife said society is much safer with her off the streets and I must agree.
Old 11th March 2019, 10:19 PM   #2
Established Member

lock her up

- Monty Python
alphamale is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2019, 10:21 PM   #3
Established Member

Do you think she will write to you while she is in prison?? I'd be a little nervous, still...
Old 11th March 2019, 10:26 PM   #4
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Lemming View Post
Do you think she will write to you while she is in prison?? I'd be a little nervous, still...
I doubt it. She doesn't even know where I live now and if she did it is automatic return to sender.
Woggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2019, 10:42 PM   #5
Established Member

OMG Woggle!
basil67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2019, 11:07 PM   #6
Established Member

Good job in getting away from her. Alive.
amaysngrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2019, 1:14 AM   #7
Established Member

Shyt , make me feel better about my ex now then that's for sure.
Was she a nasty one back when too?
chillii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2019, 10:54 AM   #8
Established Member

WOW!
You really dodged a bullet
2.50 a gallon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2019, 11:08 AM   #9
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woggle View Post
automatic return to sender.
Is that something the post office can do???
How do you set it up, or do you need a court order?
Sorry if a bit of a threadjack, but inquiring minds want to know...
Orokotikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2019, 11:16 AM   #10
Established Member

Dude, that is some TV drama stuff right there!

What was she like when you met her? Where there any clues that she would eventually become this unhinged?

Was there a turning point that caused things to go to hell?

I often wonder what causes people to start making such craptastic decisions.

Itís one thing if she grew up feral on the streets, but it sounds like she had a normal life once upon a time.
Old 12th March 2019, 11:45 AM   #11
Established Member

I met her when we were both living in NYC and both of us were pretty much runaway punks who came from bad situations. We met in a record store back in early 2000 and we hit if off from the moment we met. In less than a year we were married out the courthouse. We seemed like kindred souls and things were great until we moved to NJ. Shortly after we bought the house in Jersey she fell in with a new crowd and did a complete 180. She died her hair blonde and took off every sign that she was the punk rock girl she was in NY and started trying to become more like her new friends. She started cheating on me and blaming me for everything under the sun. Nothing I did was right and all I got was scorn and abuse. She also developed a serious drug habit. Her friends all did coke but she wasn't able to control it.

I caught her in bed with another man and I told her I wanted a divorce and during the divorce she accused me of being the violent even though she was the only in that marriage who ever raised her hand. Luckily the woman judge saw through her act and I was able to divorce her while owing nothing but she also went and told all the women we know that I abused her which was a lie.

Eventually I met the woman I am married to right now and we got engaged and are happily married today. By chance while we were engaged we ran into my ex at the grocery store. I tried to avoid her but she spotted me and called us over. The exchange actually seemed to go well and she seemed nice which made me glad that maybe everybody can move on. Later that night her and a friend do a driveby on my house and they shoot out our front windows.

She ended up doing a year over that mostly because of Jersey's gun possession laws and when she got out she moved to Florida where she apparently knows some people and ends up in prison again for robbing a donut shop. She served that time and know she is back in and was sentenced to serious time.

I think the drugs just fried her brain to the point that she is gone. When she is high she seems to have no control whatsoever over her violent temper or worst impulses.
Woggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2019, 11:52 AM   #12
Established Member

Do you think her use of drugs had a cumulative effect on her brain?? Doing damage and more damage and more damage as the use continued??
Happy Lemming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2019, 1:37 PM   #13
Established Member

Yeah, she got drug fried. Sorry that happened to you and you had to watch her going downhill. I know on some level, that's very sad to you. Jail might be the best thing to get her straight again. Or not. There's drugs there too.
Old 12th March 2019, 1:38 PM   #14
Established Member

what a sad situation, my heart goes out to you woggle
alphamale is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2019, 1:49 PM   #15

Woggle, how many years you lived with this woman??? You're so lucky to be around........
One2Three is offline   Reply With Quote