LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > General Relationship Discussion

I'm sick of men who make excuses to not date you

General Relationship Discussion Everything else under the sun. Not sure where to post? This is the place!

Like Tree75Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th March 2019, 6:35 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by basil67 View Post
That's not a reason. Giving a reason would involve telling the guy WHY you don't want to date him.

Your ending is no better than "I'm not ready" or "it's not you, it's me". Seems your endings are no better than those of us you complain about.
Oh, they know why. They always know the reason why. I don't leave anyone hanging. But I am not going to post a transcript for you, of how I reject each guy.
Auggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2019, 6:59 PM   #47
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by salparadise View Post
I just found this nugget after posting... yup, confirmed. It's a gender phenomenon. Women expect a guy to be completely into them, and it's confusing as hell when he doesn't behave according to the script.
As a man, you should believe if a woman rejects you, its her loss...a higher quality woman is waiting for you!
JuneL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2019, 12:55 AM   #48
Established Member

I Love honesty and preffer guys to be honest and tell me the truth even if it hurts but I rather them give me an excuse instead of ignoring me and ghosting me. It makes me feel worst when Im left without an explanation after weve been intimate for a few months.
c1nderella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2019, 1:16 AM   #49
Established Member

@cinderella - FWIW, I agree that ghosting someone after a few months is coldhearted. And if by "being intimate" you mean sex, it's even worse. Very ***hole move by either male or female - at least show the respect to communicate the breakup.

The silver lining is you probably don't want to be LTR with a person who would do this anyhow.
mark clemson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2019, 1:46 AM   #50
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark clemson View Post
@cinderella - FWIW, I agree that ghosting someone after a few months is coldhearted. And if by "being intimate" you mean sex, it's even worse. Very ***hole move by either male or female - at least show the respect to communicate the breakup.
Unless the dumpee has anger issues. In which case, ghosting is entirely justified. Dumping someone who's going to get aggressive is inherently unsafe.
basil67 is offline   Reply With Quote