LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > General Relationship Discussion

Relationship !!!!

General Relationship Discussion Everything else under the sun. Not sure where to post? This is the place!

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th March 2019, 3:35 AM   #16

he said he won't put his friends list on public so i can see as i stalk them and ask questions. that is another reason why he won't add me. i just feel like I wouldn't do that, yet he says its nothing and he just wants "likes" on pictures.
KellyFred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2019, 7:52 AM   #17
Established Member

Social media is meaningless when you are in a committed, healthy relationship.

Why are you so focused on social media?
Old 14th March 2019, 8:01 PM   #18
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyFred View Post
its crazy, like he always said he loved me lots and he wanted to marry me. i was the only girl for him. but i never felt like he really did. like he called the police on me year ago as i asked if he was cheating on with with this girl my friend took a picture of them in a club. like when we are out, i see him look at women. his facebook is full of random women. but he says he loves me, he seems me all week, and rings me on the way home, so why can't i accept he loves me? help!
People say all sorts of things. You cannot assume they are true. What matters is how he treats you. Does he treat you in a loving, kind way? It doesn't sound like it. It doesn't matter what he says, only how be treats you.

He seems to need your attention but that is not love. Love is not getting angry with your partner and insulting her. He has a very mixed-up idea of what love is.

How do you feel with him around - happy, free, relaxed, cared for? No? If you feel anxious, unhappy, fearful, or as if you are treading on eggshells, you are in a potentially abusive relationship. These don't usually get better. It would not be wise to get more embroiled in this relationship or dependent upon this guy.