LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > General Relationship Discussion

Questioning why someone is interested in you.

General Relationship Discussion Everything else under the sun. Not sure where to post? This is the place!

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th February 2019, 9:21 PM   #16
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice82 View Post
Maybe that person saw something there that you didn't?
I am not even sure how that works. I get that some people can see a side of a person that one doesn't acknowledge. But then there is that mentality of thinking that there is another person inside just waiting to get out and the woman thinks she can unleash it.
E-Squared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2019, 9:31 PM   #17
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Squared View Post
I am not even sure how that works. I get that some people can see a side of a person that one doesn't acknowledge. But then there is that mentality of thinking that there is another person inside just waiting to get out and the woman thinks she can unleash it.
to bring out the best in someone is what everyone should want to do .to bring out what you see that is good and right...to touch their spirit..the essence of who they really are.............to encourage...to motivate ...to drive if need be.......to make a person better for knowing you...this are to me not an unusual concept...but what i want to do,how i want to be with the guy i am with ...for anyone i am with..my family...my friends is encourage and tell them what i see in them thats awesome....is bring out the very best in them ...which brings out the best in me......its not about making someone a project...its a way to live a good life.....and a happy place to exist...with all the kittens and puppies and rainbows you could ask for....deb