Does he like me?

Actually he is my boss son, he also works here. He is 24 years old and he’s older brother is 27 years old and I am 2 years old. Since the first day of working both of them call me “sister” because clearly I’m older than them.

Years passed; on 2015 he started to call me by name and not “sister” anymore.

I feel weird and keep wondering whether he likes me? By wondering I started to develop feelings toward him. We don’t talk much because he is the most quiet and not very good looking compare to his brother, and he is quite dark so he don’t talk much in the office maybe I guess he had low self-confidence as well.

So since 2015 I realized that I started to like him and until now I don’t know how about him? I’m keep wondering whether he likes me or not, and he still call me by name. Other colleague also realizes and asks me “why don’t he call you sister like before?”

Both of us are the only person who are still single in my office, therefore some of my colleague often tease me said that you will marry him because there is no one left. I am introvert person, I don’t have friends outside so my world is my family and work. I have a good relation with his family (family business). Last week his mom suddenly asks me MY AGE, I said 28 and she said okay I will contact you back.

I told my colleague and she said his family are looking for a life partner for him. I’m thinking whether they are considering me, but I’m not very good looking and I came from a broken family. For sure they want a girl with a good family background for their son isn’t it? Nowadays I cant stop thinking about him, keep wondering whether he likes me because he stop call me “sister” haha! Or should I confess my feelings toward him or should I just ignore my feelings?

Please advise, it had been 4 years I’m confusing

Edited by sofea
Actually he is my boss son, he also works here. He is 24 years old and he’s older brother is 27 years old and I am 2 years old. Since the first day of working both of them call me “sister” because clearly I’m older than them.

Years passed; on 2015 he started to call me by name and not “sister” anymore.

I feel weird and keep wondering whether he likes me? By wondering I started to develop feelings toward him. We don’t talk much because he is the most quiet and not very good looking compare to his brother, and he is quite dark so he don’t talk much in the office maybe I guess he had low self-confidence as well.

So since 2015 I realized that I started to like him and until now I don’t know how about him? I’m keep wondering whether he likes me or not, and he still call me by name. Other colleague also realizes and asks me “why don’t he call you sister like before?”

Both of us are the only person who are still single in my office, therefore some of my colleague often tease me said that you will marry him because there is no one left. I am introvert person, I don’t have friends outside so my world is my family and work. I have a good relation with his family (family business). Last week his mom suddenly asks me MY AGE, I said 28 and she said okay I will contact you back.

I told my colleague and she said his family are looking for a life partner for him. I’m thinking whether they are considering me, but I’m not very good looking and I came from a broken family. For sure they want a girl with a good family background for their son isn’t it? Nowadays I cant stop thinking about him, keep wondering whether he likes me because he stop call me “sister” haha! Or should I confess my feelings toward him or should I just ignore my feelings?

Please advise, it had been 4 years I’m confusing

You have written nothing that suggests he has any interest in you. Time for you to find someone that does.