If you were the opposite sex how would you date?

Curiousroxy86

I think this would be a fun and interesting topic to ask

If you were the opposite sex how would you go about online dating from approaching, to asking out/being asked out, and the being exclusive talk?

So for women...if you were a guy how would you go about approaching women online, asking for their number, asking them out, and getting to exclusivity?

Vice versa for men...if you were a woman what would be your dating strategy to get dates, communication, and exclusivity?

I so look forward to the responses

If I were a woman, I would put up 3 cute pictures on tinder, get my 100+ matches then choose what guys I really want.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Redact quote of starting post
  • Like 2

If I were a woman they'd have to come up with a better word than promiscuous.

I'd probably get all my action by bumping carts at the grocery store.

• Like 1

I would brag about my career and accomplishments. Apparently women are gold diggers and men are intimidated by career women.

• Like 1

ericw899, lol that is EXACTLY what I was thinking.

Assuming I was even average looking, I would bump myself to an 8 using copious amounts of makeup and snapchat filters.

Then I would hire a personal assistant to help me comb through the hundreds of messages from thirsty men. I might respond to 2 percent of them, the ones that reminded me of a mix of Chris Evans and Bernie Sanders.

Hot sex (and post-coital political discussions) would ensue.

PS: I would also do lesbian things.

@amaysngrace,

You might want to consider spamming those bad boys for greater distribution! Apps, chat rooms, random texts, FB feed, LinkedIn, etc. They only work like 1% of the time (according to a friend), so it helps to play the numbers.

somanymistakes

If I were a guy, with my personality unchanged, I'd have about as much luck with women as I do right now.

Never dated a girl :D

Kitty Tantrum

I wouldn't do online dating as a woman and I wouldn't do it as a man.

I'd build a reasonably stable career that would allow me to settle down in a small rural village somewhere and find a woman who is cool with a minimalist lifestyle and wants to stay home and have lots of babies.

Basically me as a man would be looking for me as a woman. :laugh:

• Like 1

I would go on LS and complain that life is so not fair: A woman can get hundreds of first messages without lifting a finger. I would also complain my date not willing to split the expense of a coffee date :p:laugh:

• Like 2
I would go on LS and complain that life is so not fair: A woman can get hundreds of first messages without lifting a finger. I would also complain my date not willing to split the expense of a coffee date :p:laugh:

:lmao::lmao:

Happy Lemming

BEST POST OF THE DAY!!

:laugh:

• Like 1