I "like" 2 girls, can't decide !

Hello,

I am 17, I 'like' two girls from my class. Like means 'I want to know her better' for me. And I believe that I'll have a chance. Let me explain the situation a bit...

Let's say there are Sam and Jane.

Here is the Sam:

• Sam is chill, calm, doesn't talk much unless there is something to talk (or she can get into) to.
  • She is hardworking, the best one in our city. (We are a language class.)
  • She has future plans, which are not based on the same city as mine but there is a chance for me to go with her to the same city.
  • I don't talk much with her, I don't generally talk much with girls since 6th grade. I am bad at starting a conversation but talking about future and sth to help.
  • She doesn't want any relationship or marriage, she may adopt children in future.
  • She watches and reads a lot. REALLY LOT.

And Jane:

• Jane is active, sometimes angry, funny.
  • She is hardworking too.
  • She has future plans, which she seems to not believing in herself. She wants completely a different city.
  • I talk much with her, it was not until I gave her some games to play. She has no internet connection at home so I download and give her. That's how we started to talk.
  • She wants relationship but not marriage, she may adopt children in future.
  • She watches as a normal person and not reads much. (I mean books.)

So, I like both. And I see SAM as quite hard to reach. I mean, she doesn't want any relationships like OLD ME. I have changed so may she can change too. But the problem is, we don't talk much. It is really hard for me to start a conversation. I can say that 'I LIKE HER' but can't open a conversation before saying this. Except watching the same tv-series or talking about exams we had.

On the other hand, we talk much with Jane. But they all about games and sometimes future plans. Generally about her. I am kinda a supportive person, who like to help people. (I am Virgo and INFP) But hey, we talk.

What I am looking for in a relationship is: (personality)

*She must be honest, reliable.

*She shouldn't waste her free time.

(other stuff)

*I'd like to have children. (If she agrees, at least on adopted.)

So, what messes up with my mind is:

I was about to open up to JANE. I have bought a gift and hey, what happened? (As I see SAM as a person who is impossible to get, I don't really think much about her.)

My inner-voice started to talking to me. "Are you 'codependent'?" I said, 'I guess no?', "Do you really like her?" I said, 'Definitely!' and a sudden silence. After some seconds it said, "JUST, NO!" and I was like... 'WHY?' I was asking this question for 13 days. And I was like 'Yeah, really... WHY? I like both actually, and I was not even considering SAM!', and I have asked 2 questions:

"Which one it would be if I am to die tomorrow?"

I said: "SAM"

"Which one it would be if I imagine I still live with her even after 70 years?"

I said: "SAM"

and one day, I have seen a dream.

In this dream, I was in class, we were about to watch a film and SAM was at my back. I came to her near and just lied my head down.

And... I was feeling AMAZINGLY peaceful. I mean, it was like... When I woke up, I said, 'SHE IS.'

Then I made up my mind and said, "Yeah, I KNOW WHO I WILL BE GOING FOR!"

The problem is, when I saw Jane at school, after a day, I was confused again. It is like, I was being captured by her. I just asked "WHY" again...

And now, I am here.

SAM doesn't talk much with me. If we had a subject I am sure we would. I mean I like talking with her but not getting much chance.

JANE... I am not sure about Jane. I mean whether she likes me or not. BECAUSE:

While chatting, she calls me 'bro' sometimes. And sometimes at school too. (It was started after we have started to talking (after giving games)) She doesn't seems to be interested in chatting. She must be busy. She was giving short answers and nowadays it is changed. But again the topic is GAMES...

Even though I believe that she is not interested in me, she acts weird sometimes. Like starting a conversation while no one is in class and we are both studying. She have asked me "Which dessert you like most?" More about handmade.

Sometimes we come eye to eye. Sometimes I see her looking at me and sometimes she sees me while I am looking at her.

SO IT MAKES ME COMPLICATED. Today I gave her coat and she said "I didn't ask for." I wouldn't mind that but we have been talking a lot today. We were much friendly. And it was a sudden change.

CAN YOU HELP ME?

One side is hard to reach, actually I am afraid. I don't know how to approach, what to say, I don't even know if I should. She is not interested in those stuffs. It is really hard for me to understand if there is a chance for me to.

AND We have University Entry Exam after 4 months. So if I choose SAM I will open up to her after the exam.

In either way, I will have to give my gift to JANE.

I am an introverted person. I feel comfortable but cowardish behind that phone. I want to talk face to face but can't. I can commit but can't talk just a normal stuff before committing. Not without a friends help. IT IS DAMN WEIRD! (you know, I can even open up to her in front of everyone but it is damn hard for me to talk in class. I can talk 1 on 1 but it is impossbile bc she is always with her friend.)

What do I exactly feel about JANE and SAM? It is like I like SAM more but seeing her as an impossible choice, makes me go for Jane. On the other hand, maybe I am attracted more to JANE bc we have had a lot more time together.

And yeah, I still continue to giving her games-movies-tvseries. (to JANE)

And some other stuffs:

I admire SAM, when I came to class I was attracted by her. And as we both are not much a talkative people we haven't talked much...

JANE wants to have a relationship, she said that to me. She said that she has retried with her ex boyfriend for 82 times!!!!! :D (I mean, they start and break up and again and again. I guess she lacks some love?)

JUST PLEASE, HELP ME! :D

What do you see from outside?

JUST PLEASE, HELP ME! :D

What do you see from outside?

I see a kid that needs to worry about graduating first and doing something with his life. Chicks don't want to date a loser, they want a guy that is "going somewhere", so make yourself capable of going somewhere.
  • Like 1

hy....sorry, but hello. ho0pe you are well. im afraid im not sure either girl is really right for you enough for happiness that might be fun without all of the stress and worry it might bring you.

what do I mean by that, well you don't have either of these girls yet and it is causin you a headache!!!

im short of time, its been one of those days so sorry my reply cant be longer.

but im sure your a nice person, so don't worry about being introverted, there are other gals out there. find one that you like and they like you without the angst of it all.

if they are interested in you they will show it, they know im sure you like them. good luck and sorry its so short.

best wishes, maxi.

• Like 1
  • Author
hy....sorry, but hello. ho0pe you are well. im afraid im not sure either girl is really right for you enough for happiness that might be fun without all of the stress and worry it might bring you.

what do I mean by that, well you don't have either of these girls yet and it is causin you a headache!!!

im short of time, its been one of those days so sorry my reply cant be longer.

but im sure your a nice person, so don't worry about being introverted, there are other gals out there. find one that you like and they like you without the angst of it all.

if they are interested in you they will show it, they know im sure you like them. good luck and sorry its so short.

best wishes, maxi.

Thank you, while not checking here I was thinking the same. I mean, I think neither of them is right for me...

Thanks again. ^^

• Author
I see a kid that needs to worry about graduating first and doing something with his life. Chicks don't want to date a loser, they want a guy that is "going somewhere", so make yourself capable of going somewhere.

Well, I have good marks, I will win so don't worry. You may realized that I haven't mentioned about how I am successful or not.

So, I am sorry for you.

Thanks anyway. ^^

Well, I have good marks, I will win so don't worry. You may realized that I haven't mentioned about how I am successful or not.

So, I am sorry for you.

Thanks anyway. ^^

You're not going to be successful til your mid to late 20's at minimum. No need to feel sorry for me, I'm 3 times your age and have done just fine.