Emotional Roller Coaster Affair

Few years ago i met someone at a singles night who i was very attracted to she told me she is living with an ex at the time we messaged each other and i invited her back to mine very soon after we had amazing sex she continued to drive over to mine few times a week and go home late evening at this point my guard was down and had strong feelings we started going out clubbing and she introduced me as her partner.Not long after i started to mention her ex and realised it was annoying her and after a night out we argued in front of my friends and i went my own way the following day she sent me a pic and said i had hurt her and that her ex was angry the contact stopped for a week then i messaged her saying i appologised for arguing and she said she loved me.At this point my living situation was different so we could not have sex much then she said she couldnt see me as she was in hospital for DVT i found it strange that she didnt want me there so i stopped contact again after a few months i returned to her and she said i cheated on her and how could i walked out on her it all continued again as normal then i mentioned the ex and all the drama and arguments started as she did not want to talk about it i continued feeling sorry for her as she had many medical issues to her being a large lady.We both started new jobs and we both agreed we would both move out together even though she never discussed finances to me she did assure me she loved me loads and wanted to get out after being there 10 years.We also spent valentines together so i thought all is good.She invited me back a few times and on one occasion she told her ex i was her friend i was very hurt as i loved her the contact soon stopped and i had sex with other women and as always i run back to her.Another similiar incident happened again outside a nightclub where i told her to go back to her husband and she accussed me of hurting her and sent a pic of her alleged injury i however showed a friend and she said it was make-up at this point i was not sleeping and was ill i knew she would never leave her ex as he has his own place and is earning good money as a lorry driver.I finally ended it 12 months ago when she told me she was going to harm her ex and that would i stay by her side as she would get her own place and take her 6 cats with her,she had always stated they were never married and were engaged many years ago,i am now in a new relationship 6 months ago but it is very hard to move on as i am going to a councillor and often mention to others what i went through

Kitty Tantrum

Er, uh...

You're hung up on a fat, sick woman who lived with her ex, had six cats, treated you poorly, and lodged false allegations of abuse against you?

Did I read that correctly?

Was there a question in there somewhere? Are you asking what you should do?

I wouldn't stop short of suggesting a lobotomy if it would put that trainwreck firmly out of your mind for good and allow you to move on to... well, pretty much ANYTHING ELSE.

• Like 1
  • Author

I blame myself that i stayed in something meaningless for two and a half years also i am in the process of applying for my visa to see my daughter in Canada so i am grateful i am away from the oxygen vampire even though i was very sexually attracted to her at the time and me being her trophy

Edited by berkshireboy