East Indian women

As a white male I have heard many complaints from East Indian women not feeling attended to. I have been told that they like white men. Is this true? Do they consider even secret meetings with white men to supplement what they are missing?

• Author

So Indian women have complained to me about being neglected and they would like to try a white male as a FWB. Is this true?

Edited by Jaylicks
I get compliments from gorgeous Indian women who say they are neglected. Do they really like white males?

I am indian and I know a few indian chicks that are married to white guys but the vast majority are married to indian guys.

• Like 2
GorillaTheater

Oh, okay. I thought maybe he was afraid that the Indian-White Miscegenation Police would come knocking or something.

Either that or he's married.

I know of two sisters who dated and married pale, blonde white males, both guys look like clones of each other only one has more hair than the other.:p

If you are attracted to East Indian women - why not ask them out?

• Author
I know of two sisters who dated and married pale, blonde white males, both guys look like clones of each other only one has more hair than the other.:p

If you are attracted to East Indian women - why not ask them out?

Only as a FWB maybe.

• Author
Oh, okay. I thought maybe he was afraid that the Indian-White Miscegenation Police would come knocking or something.

Either that or he's married.

They are. Gynocentric or not reading on your part.

As a white male I have heard many complaints from East Indian women not feeling attended to. I have been told that they like white men. Is this true? Do they consider even secret meetings with white men to supplement what they are missing?

They just probably think that you have bigger bank balances than their own countrymen.