What Are The Signs Your Girlfriend Is A Keeper?

That's hard to tell...

You know when she is interest in you..

She will make time to see you, Message you each day Show affectionate etc...

Time will tell if she is a keeper

She wants to nurture you, likes to take care of u when you are sick, doesn't nag/ is flexible, lets you have a life outside the relationship to do your own thing but is independent also herself,not clingy/dependent. Enjoys sharing her life with you, wants to be a part of yours.

Edited by smackie9
Kitty Tantrum

It depends on what you want your future to look like. Do you want a modern/egalitarian marriage and a dual-income standard of living? Do you want a domesticated housewife? Do you want to throw off the shackles of the cash economy and run away to live in an off-grid cabin in the mountains? What about children? When you imagine married life, what sorts of things is your wife DOING? What sorts of things does she absolutely NOT do (dealbreakers)?

She's only a keeper if she's the kind of girl YOU feel sufficiently motivated to keep around. You're unlikely to find or recognize these girls unless you have a good idea of where you want your life to go, irrespective of any woman. Start by establishing that, and it will be a lot easier to filter out the ones that don't fit.

• Like 1

She loves being around you, and wants you to be happy. She shares your life goals and attitudes. She's affectionate, yet responsible and pragmatic. She can suck a golf ball through a garden hose, and loves sex in general.

• Like 1
What do you think are the signs that your girlfriend is a keeper?

if she's a good cook she is definitely a keeper

thefooloftheyear

It aint the sex

It what she is willing to do for you, when you have it rough...Will she call you a dumb fck for running out of gas in your car and b!tch about it the whole time, or will she just ask you where you are stuck and that she'll be right over with a can of gas..?

Is she strong of mind and body? Does she have a caring and giving side, or is she consumed with herself? Is she neat, or is she a slob? I have seen cars that women drive that are so gross and disgusting, that I don't care what she looks like or anything else, I wouldn't give them the time of day...You can bet the rest of her is the same way...:sick:

This is even more vital if you are thinking that this woman might be a mother to your kids..

I don't care how good she is in bed...The greatest sex in the world never paid the electric bill...Sure, we all have our needs in terms of looks and these other things, but believe me, if you don't have the really important things, you will grow tired of the sex anyway...

TFY

• Like 1

^ So true about how she handles something like the gas can. You don't know what a person is really like until things aren't going well or they're not getting their way.

• Like 1

It can't be explained. You just get that good and loving feeling from her and know that as long as you treat her right she will have your back through thick and thin and there is nothing she don't do for you. A man has to be a fool to give up a woman like that.

• Like 1
loversquarrel

She is loving, cares about you and the relationship, a sweetheart, kind to others, let's you be yourself, can tell when things are off, willing to talk about whatever is on your mind without repercussion, patient, forgiving, sexy, sensual, etc.