Maps history...

She handed me her phone this week...it had location history on the maps app.....I saw where she parked one day...in the campus...of a college......I had a chance to look again....I wanted to see the date when...map...said she parked there.... it was all.... deleted......

I'm suspicious

Oddly we get in a verbal argument..... I left the house to visit my family alone.

She usually texts me whenever I'm out at night....tonight....nothing...

I dont know what to think...she's very tech savvy....she could...have a 2nd...life....I would never know...she's 27. I'm 46.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
  • Author

Sorry to be a downer.. ..this kinda seems a pre cursor...to my future....this may be a woman college age...or a guy....

You're clearly suspicious she's seeing someone else. So either ask her point blank (probably not very productive) or pay close attention to all the clues/flags. You'll probably get a clear picture pretty quickly.

• Author

I'm thinking as tjme..ticks...she may realize she is totally bi......... but I'm kinda ok...but not if shes cheating w a girl...

She handed me her phone this week...it had location history on the maps app.....I saw where she parked one day...in the campus...of a college......I had a chance to look again....I wanted to see the date when...map...said she parked there.... it was all.... deleted......

Did you ask her why she was there? She could have been doing anything from using the library to visiting a friend.

Seems a leap to assume she's cheating, unless there are other issues supporting your suspicions...

Mr. Lucky

Any input.. lol I would appreciate

Did you note the time of day? It may be worth it to pop over there at that time to see if it may be a daily or regular routine.

• Author

Its just a few houses...no stores nearby

All I can do is go there...if she's being shady. No reason otherwise to think she's cheating. Just paranoid.

I failed to see a time of day. Now the map history on her phone is gone