What happens next just friends or relationship?

hi! I just needed to vent a little bit and possibly get some advice.

Long story short I have an amazing group of friends about 10 of us and 4 are girls. There's one single girl (23) that is pretty flirtatious towards most of the guys in the group and her personality is pretty extroverted and social. Now, I'm (24) very similar and I tend to like that tension at parties when you know someone is kind of interested in you and you are also a little interested in them.

Well, I and this one girl in my close group of friends keep on hooking up. Like every single weekend for 2 months now. I'm one of those guys that'll start getting protective though, and if I ever see her go off with someone else I'm afraid I'll freak out. we've never talked about being more than just friends with benefits but I feel like we have to at least talk about it, I just don't like sitting in the dark waiting for one of us to just move on eventually hurting the other.

I'm like 99% sure that if I decided to go after someone else she would get pretty hurt as well. This is a weird situation and I'm just unsure of what to do considering we're both part of the same close group. Should I bring it up with her on how I'm feeling? Like I don't even know what I want or if I want this to go further BUT I do know one thing and that's that ill get pretty upset if she decides to chase someone else. We've both been in 1 long term relationship 3 years each and have both been single for a year now. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks everyone.

Oh, wow. How did you ever get this far without someone explaining to you what "dating" is? Don't get mad. I'm just giving you a hard time. We didn't "date" much in my generation either, mostly hookups.

But this is what you should definitely do. She will be pleasantly surprised. Ask her on a real date. Say, "Will you go see (movie title) with me Saturday?" If she starts acting like she'd going to invite the gang, tell her, "Nah, let's just us go." And take her on a date occasionally. No woman likes to feel she's just a hookup. Now, does that mean she wants to be exclusive? Who knows, but being on a date just you two will either develop the relationship deeper or it won't. Good luck.

Well definitely ask her out on a real date but do not disclose your plans with anyone else in the group. Keep it private for a bit and see what happens!