Law of Attraction

The ability to bring into your life what you want to attract. It can only work if you do 10% wishing and then 10% taking advantage of every opportunity and 80% hard work and focus.

• Like 3

The Law of Attraction is interesting. I find that for some reason that most women in real life, come off like its a burden for you to tell them that you like them in a romantic way. Rare do I find that they are happy to hear that and give it a chance. For some reason when I get a woman that likes me. So far its a go. Unless she is too manly or does not keep up with her looks.

I Mysterio for some reason. When it comes to desiring a woman that comes into my life in a romantic context. Most of the women are attached. Attached in a sense that if I am out and about. If I like a woman. She has a BF/Ex BF/ Married. Rarely do I just meet straight up single women. Unless its on line.

When a woman is attracted to me. She usually just tells me, but its the ones that are attached. So I have to walk away. Right now in my mind. If I want a single woman. I am going to have to sift through the women on-line dating sites.

Its strange to me why I am having a hard time with this in my life. Its almost like my efforts are futile and I might as well just wait for a woman to come to me more, than me coming to them.

It's a vibe / mood thing. If you are always miserable & sulky, unpleasant to be around, joyful happy people are not going to want to be around you. Like attracts like.

As preraph pointed out it's more then just sitting there but it is about changing your mindset to be more optimistic .

Eternal Sunshine

I don't buy law of attraction as the concept they are portraying.

I am a pretty negative person. I always genuinely think: I failed that interview/I am incompetent/I will lose my job/I never have a chance of getting a new one/I wont be able to pay off my mortgage/I will be homeless eating o on the street. I replay this scenario all the time in my mind and have done for years.

Reality: I was never been without a well payed job and get offers from most interviews.

Law of attraction would say that I would fail miserably by attracting negativity with my self talk. Why am I not unemployed and homeless?

I will tell you why: because I prepare for interviews, I work hard and give it 110% at every job.

It's what you DO. What you think will happen is irrelevant . Law of attraction states that putting positive vibes in the universe by positive thinking will attract those things "magically". Total BS.

Edited by Eternal Sunshine
  • Like 3
Eternal Sunshine

Just to add on - I have seen some Law of Attraction devotees backtrack when I mention that you actually need to be doing something, they say "of course". But it's not of course. I am saying that what you think will happen is irrelevant as long as you do the work. All the attracting positivity from the universe (which is the main premise of Law of Attraction) is total BS.

People are so easily fooled.

The ability to bring into your life what you want to attract. It can only work if you do 10% wishing and then 10% taking advantage of every opportunity and 80% hard work and focus.

100% hard work and focus.

The law of attraction is very correct to me, it means being cognizant of energy that we are already connected. It is very simple and also very apparent in every day interaction.

When a person smiles and is kind, it usually is responded with kindness. When a person is hostile/aggressive the response is usually equal...until and unless the hostile person is met with kindness.

Energy is neither created or destroyed, right, this is a known quantity. If energy exists, then it is reasonable to assert that energies attract.

Negative to negative and positive to positive or...negative to positive and visa vise. lol

Of course if an individual thinks negative thoughts, which inevitably lead to negative action...then negative consequences will occur.