Ranting seeking compionship and other things

This is a little bit of a ranting, failed dating and seeking compaionship combined story. In sept of 2016 i moved away from my home state to a new state in the hope's of traveling full time with my mom. My brother and his family came with us for a brief time but that ended in disastar. The only person now in my life is my mom after i left my whole family on very bad terms. Also a short time after moving to a new state, we havent been able to move or do more traveling becuase of the rvs condition it was in. Also Since then ive met a physically disabled girl in another part of the state i live in now and been talking to her. I moved closer to be with her and work on getting back on my feet to start traveling again. Since i moved closer to her in march 2017, ive only spent time with her and talking on facebook about 10% of the time.. The other 90% i was by myself, Other then with my mom.. Also my mom has now a full time job as a housekeeper. I havent been able to see my now ex girlfriend or talk to her because i feel her dad didnt like it that i was overwieght and had somewhat poor teeth. Beacuse of all the stress i had in the home state i grew up in plus axinity i had to have a new liver. Ive lost about 115-120 pounds in 3 months and eating much better with no stress. The only kind of stress that ive been able to control has been not being able to see my now ex girlfriend and talking to her like i had hoped for. My now ex girlfriend and i thought we should get matching necklaces for each other but her dad didnt want her asking for those kinds of things and shot it down in a heartbeat. Also i love the new place i live and dont plan on leaving ever unless to go travel part time instead of full time. Also im wanting to start dating again. I havent dated anyone since before this last girl i was with in probally 5ish years. Also i have a mental mild disability my self but i dont let that get in the way of enjoying my life..

You have lost weight & you are managing your stress. Now does seem like a good time to start dating again. Perhaps get yourself more invested in the community -- work if you are able -- & get involved in organizations. Whatever your condition perhaps find a support group of others with that issue so they understand.

Also i have a mental mild disability my self but i dont let that get in the way of enjoying my life..

I have a son who was born under his own set of very difficult medical circumstances and has resulting mild physical and mental disabilities. He certainly went through challenges, heartbreak and up and downs in the dating world, but eventually met a girl he really connected with and they are very happy together.

There's someone out there for everyone, you just have to be patient and persistent in the search. Be kind, considerate and honorable in the process, good things come to good people...

Mr. Lucky

• Like 1