Robot Lovers

So, it’s a new thing starting in Canada - robot brothels - and they’re legal. What does everyone think of this?

Question of the day: if you’re in a relationship with someone and have sex with a robot, is it cheating?

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2018/08/26/north-americas-first-known-sex-doll-brothel-opening-in-toronto.html

Question of the day: if you’re in a relationship with someone and have sex with a robot, is it cheating?

I would say "no" to your question of the day. They look real, but in the end they are just a machine.

Is utilizing a vibrator cheating??

I have a side question, Who has to clean them?? YUK!! Worlds worst job!!

• Like 2
  • Author
I would say "no" to your question of the day. They look real, but in the end they are just a machine.

Is utilizing a vibrator cheating??

lol. I have to agree about the cleaning. I also agree that it’s not cheating. Now how come I can’t get a guy like that? ?

• Like 1

They call the human vagina 'self cleaning'. Score one for the ladies here on LS!

• Like 3

You could still get aids from it, some a guy left behind. So has the unsanitary/dangerous aspect the same as prostitutes, but at least she's not someone's daughter who's being exploited.

• Like 2

IIRC the fully functioning dolls have been around awhile now, it's simply a rental versus buy situation.

I'd apply my usual criteria to the question....if the spouse/partner believes the activity is inappropriate and the person engages in it and is deceptive, then it's 'cheating', little different from the hookers that gave blow jobs out in front of my shop. Men get their nut, then go home and kiss the wife and hug the kids. We're wired very differently than women are. That doesn't mean the behavior is acceptable in a relationship. Up to the spouse/partner on that.

• Like 1

What if you go into one of those places intending to have sex with the robot doll and afterwards or even during the act you realize they swapped it out with the real thing?

Would that be cheating even if you didn't know it was a real woman?

I'm asking for a friend

• Like 1
What if you go into one of those places intending to have sex with the robot doll and afterwards or even during the act you realize they swapped it out with the real thing?

I'm asking for a friend

If they switched it out for a man, does that make you gay?

Asking for a friend of a friend.

• Like 2

I got nothing.

Let's get our friends on here and let them work it out.

• Like 1
  • Author

I'm asking for a friend

Sounds pretty lame to me. He really couldn't tell the difference between a robot and human? Yes, I think it would be considered cheating.

• Author

Being gay means a man having a sexual preference for a man. Screwing a man thinking it's a female (let's say we buy that story) is simply an act that mimics the gay act but doesn't make one gay.

Sounds pretty lame to me. He really couldn't tell the difference between a robot and human? Yes, I think it would be considered cheating.

He said the lights were really low and what he thought was unlubricated gears grinding together was actually moaning. I could see how he might have been fooled but I don't think his wife bought his explanation. He's sleeping on the couch in the living room, in fact he just asked me to type more quietly. Maybe he's got

• Like 1
If that is your thing then have fun but I don't want to have sex with a machine.

Especially if it looks like the one on "Lost in Space" that said "Danger Will Robinson" over and over again.

Especially if it looks like the one on "Lost in Space" that said "Danger Will Robinson" over and over again.

I had one of those toy robots from "Lost in Space"... I loved that TV show as a kid...

now its ruined... good bye nice memory...

• Like 2
I had one of those toy robots from "Lost in Space"... I loved that TV show as a kid...

now its ruined... good bye nice memory...

"Orgasm Will Robinson"

Sometimes an orgasm is just an orgasm and it is not sex..

It isn't cheating, if it is then any person who uses a device such as a vibrator to have sex is cheating.

However...

I think if it replaces the sex in a relationship then it certainly is harming the relationship and I would consider it cheating if the other partner was wanting the sex, closeness.

In other words..

If a spouse doesn't have sex with their mate while the other wants sex but they have sex with their toys to get their orgasm then it harms the relationship and is cheating at the very least the relationship, maybe not fidelity but cheating the relationship, sure...

I wouldn't think of it as cheating...it's an inanimate object, I think. It's a little weird to compare it to a dildo, though, since this is a replica of a full size human.

I'm not sure what to think. I know that my husband wouldn't use one but if he did, honestly I would be as concerned as if he went to a prostitute. I mean, why use a full size blow up doll when he has me? It doesn't bother me if he masturbates though. I don't know.

It seems kind of extreme and gross. I guess if a guy would go to a hooker then it might as well be a doll?

• Like 1
I wouldn't think of it as cheating...it's an inanimate object, I think. It's a little weird to compare it to a dildo, though, since this is a replica of a full size human.

I'm not sure what to think. I know that my husband wouldn't use one but if he did, honestly I would be as concerned as if he went to a prostitute. I mean, why use a full size blow up doll when he has me? It doesn't bother me if he masturbates though. I don't know.

It seems kind of extreme and gross. I guess if a guy would go to a hooker then it might as well be a doll?

I'd be so upset if my husband had sex with one of those things. And I guess, it's sort of cheating.

• Like 1
  • Author
I'd be so upset if my husband had sex with one of those things. And I guess, it's sort of cheating.

It certainly seems to be a fine line, doesn’t it?

This thread makes me think of the movie Ex Machina, lol. I know that if I said to my man, 'hey, you weren't around so I had sex with a male robot'...he would fliiip. No bueno.

This thread makes me think of the movie Ex Machina, lol. I know that if I said to my man, 'hey, you weren't around so I had sex with a male robot'...he would fliiip. No bueno.

I don’t know, I’ve heard worse excuses. “Oh hi Honey you’re home early! Her? I was running and I tripped over my shoelace and my penis accidentally landed in her vagina. She was just leaving...”

Perfect for when 'not in the mood'.

Will there be robots to fix the sex robots or will we need human technicians for that? I was thinking an exchange program but people can get attached to their robots so maybe that won't work.

Synthetic AI beings next? Mudd's women? ;)

• Like 1