Is dating in the 80's and 90's different than modern times?

I seem to have way more fun with a younger lady than with middle aged women. Or even women who were younger in the older days. Am I the only one who has experienced this?

Funny I was just thinking about this on the ride home. Communication seems less authentic today then a few decades ago. Expressing emotions via text doesn’t have the impact face to face conversations late night on the porch had.

Add in platforms like Tinder where there’s a hookup waiting to happen every 5 minutes and it takes the thrill out of courting someone.

Relationships just don’t seem as genuine as they did in the past..

• Like 1

People, the world, life, is def' way more fkd up now and getting worse by the day.

Yep life. the girls, everything , was way more fun back then.

Won't get into specifics or l'll just start a shytstorm l couldn't be fkd dealing with.

• Like 1

The 80s and 90s certainly had problems and shouldn't be looked at through rose colored glasses but it seemed that there was hope for the future. It seemed like society was working towards something better but these days it feels like we are on the verge of some post apocalyptic hellscape. It feels like things will only get worse. I know this is a bit off topic but dating is certainly a part of it.