LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > General Relationship Discussion

Dealing with Creep, Possible Stalker

General Relationship Discussion Everything else under the sun. Not sure where to post? This is the place!

Like Tree44Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th September 2018, 3:50 PM   #31
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaysngrace View Post
I donít know about all that since he seems to have his GFs back in all of this when he said some people need to lay off her because this isnít her fault.

Why are you looking to put all the fault on her?
I donít think any of this is her fault, at all. Sheís just trying to avoid dealing with her bfís suspicions, considering how hypersensitive he is.
JuneL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2018, 3:53 PM   #32
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuneL View Post
I donít think any of this is her fault, at all. Sheís just trying to avoid dealing with her bfís suspicions, considering how hypersensitive he is.
So now itís his fault this guy is creeping on his GF?
amaysngrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2018, 4:26 PM   #33
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orokotikki View Post
If something arises afterwards it is harassment or stalking.

What if it arises during?
Normm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2018, 5:07 PM   #34
Established Member

Quote:
So now itís his fault this guy is creeping on his GF?
All Iím saying is the gf considers the file closed; it could be that she has befriended the neighbor and didnít tell the OP the whole story.
Old 18th September 2018, 5:22 PM   #35
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Normm View Post
What if it arises during?
Then call the police.
Look its the next door neighbor right?
Who is married with children next door.
I am sure OP's GF or the OP can figure out a way to safely do this, if their neighborhood is so bad, then maybe they should move.
But ok, you could send a certified letter, or get a lawyer to borrow you a letterhead.
Orokotikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2018, 5:23 PM   #36
Established Member

Up until this post, I had been giving the g/f the benefit of doubt. But given the nature of this latest photo, I am now convinced that she's knowingly playing up her body for the admiration of strangers and neighbours. And yes, I now think she totally plays it up at the gym and is happy to flirt with male clients

How many of you dabble in photography? It would be near impossible to get a candid photo of someone mowing their lawn which is worthy of putting on display. You'd want near perfect natural light and a considered posture. Ever flick through a trashy paparazzi magazine while in a waiting room? Even professional paps can't get candid photos which are wall worthy. She knew they were taking the photo and participated.

OP, you're being completely controlling telling her what she can and can't wear. She's got a hot body and likes to flaunt it. Her choice. If you can't embrace her attitude, then find another woman. I also suspect that your girlfriend enjoys your jealousy and control. She probably sees it as love in her own damaged way. I also suspect she will continue to invoke it. Let's see what she comes up with next......
basil67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2018, 5:51 PM   #37
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuneL View Post
All Iím saying is the gf considers the file closed; it could be that she has befriended the neighbor and didnít tell the OP the whole story.
Probably not since the store owner described her as his neighbor, not as his friend.

She probably hadnít felt threatened by him since he has a wife and kids and she has dogs but since learning about the unknown picture sheís changed the way she dresses which seems to me that heís starting to creep her out.

I donít know why itís this oneís fault or that oneís fault when really itís the creeperís own fault for being a creeper.
Old 18th September 2018, 6:14 PM   #38
Established Member

Some shyt needs to be handled one man to another...Some asshat taking pictures of another guys woman and then having the stones to put it up in a convenience store is one of those occasions...

Me? One visit and it would never happen again..He might even put the house up for sale right on the spot...

C'mon people...It aint her fault....

TFY
Old 18th September 2018, 6:17 PM   #39
Established Member

Quote:
Probably not since the store owner described her as his neighbor, not as his friend.

She probably hadnít felt threatened by him since he has a wife and kids and she has dogs but since learning about the unknown picture sheís changed the way she dresses which seems to me that heís starting to creep her out.

I donít know why itís this oneís fault or that oneís fault when really itís the creeperís own fault for being a creeper.
You are the one who constantly brought up the term ďfaultĒ, I was simply describing the probably scenario, based on the history of his threads. Iíve personally befriended a number of neighbors while living in different areas; unless we became very good friends, I would call them my neighbors. Now, Iím wondering if this neighbor ran out of body wash recently...
Old 18th September 2018, 6:21 PM   #40
Established Member

Thank.you.TFY

Itís like saying you were asking to be photographed because you were swimming in your pool and looked nice in your bathing suit when you got out of the water.

Thatís just silly. And very creepy!
Old 18th September 2018, 6:23 PM   #41
Established Member

Quote:
Thank.you.TFY

It’s like saying you were asking to be photographed because you were swimming in your pool and looked nice in your bathing suit when you got out of the water.

That’s just silly.
Except she probably *was* asking. Note the OP has mentioned nothing on her part in the way of shock/fear/surprise/anger. Combine that with her history of wanting to be admired and the fact the photo was a good one, I'm sure she had choice in this.
basil67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2018, 7:28 PM   #42
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by basil67 View Post
Except she probably *was* asking. Note the OP has mentioned nothing on her part in the way of shock/fear/surprise/anger. Combine that with her history of wanting to be admired and the fact the photo was a good one, I'm sure she had choice in this.
Agree. It's following a pattern where OP finds something offensive or inappropriate that has been done TO his hot girlfriend, she figuratively twirls her hair and agrees maybe she should stop doing XYZ, and then just does something else to attract attention to herself. She wants attention and OP is not OK with that. This is all this is.
CautiouslyOptimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2018, 7:44 PM   #43
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CautiouslyOptimistic View Post
Agree. It's following a pattern where OP finds something offensive or inappropriate that has been done TO his hot girlfriend, she figuratively twirls her hair and agrees maybe she should stop doing XYZ, and then just does something else to attract attention to herself. She wants attention and OP is not OK with that. This is all this is.
That's all this is... Agreed.
Old 18th September 2018, 7:49 PM   #44
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefooloftheyear View Post
Some shyt needs to be handled one man to another...Some asshat taking pictures of another guys woman and then having the stones to put it up in a convenience store is one of those occasions...

Me? One visit and it would never happen again..He might even put the house up for sale right on the spot...

C'mon people...It aint her fault....

TFY
I really hope the OP would do something like this in all these situations, instead of being passive aggressive to his gf. Then, at least the neighbor can corroborate/refute her story.
Old 18th September 2018, 9:30 PM   #45
Established Member

Ok, my issue with this is that the OP did not see the picture. A friend claimed to see the picture and reported it to him/his gf and the friend claimed to have the conversation with the neighbor/store owner.

The picture isn't there now. There is nothing beyond this friend's story that indicates the picture ever existed and/or the conversation about it took place. There is nothing to go to the police about.

Before OP considers confronting the guy or going to the police he, in my opinion, should have something more than what the friend said if he doesn't want to look foolish.

The other posts have covered the rest of the issue quite well. I just wanted to raise the issue of the actual basis of OP's post.
Finding my way is offline   Reply With Quote