Love Story Request

Hi all, I know this is rather personal, but I'm hoping that maybe some of you will share your love stories. It doesn't have to be long. How did you know he or she was the one? How did he propose? Etc.

I've stumbled across little tidbits of this here, and I can't tell you how good it feels to see this. Joan621 talking about great distance not stopping their love, Ruby Slippers mentioning a song shared by a man, the banter between LilithD and Garlend. Maybe it's silly to say this, but it's pretty inspiring to me. Also, it's a fact that emotions are contagious, and there is no emotion stronger than love. This is a good one to spread!

Edited by shydad
formatting

Warren Street tube station.

Sat next to her.

Told her that her boots were frankly outstanding.

She helped with my crossword.

2 down was a nightmare but she pointed out that all the ones across were wrong and 2 letters are not supposed to fit into one box as it was cheating.

I told her `Who`s to know?`

Anyway, we ended up in Brixton.

Changed numbers, we called each other 30 seconds after we`d parted.

Seems like yesterday.

Now she berates me for leaving the fridge door open and is highly critical of my clothes hanging skills.

Why the kids lunchboxes contain Twix bars and not the regulation fruit.

Marvelous!

• Like 4

He caught my eye at a business card exchange. He was one of the most beautiful, movie star handsome men I'd ever seen. I initially thought he was a Player which would have been OK with me; I was open to some NSA fun. He turned out to be an amazing, loyal, smart, funny guy. He prosed on a cruise ship & my ring was delivered to me under domed / French service on a bed of yellow roses.

• Like 3