He’s moving

missgeorgia

This guy that I like a lot is moving soon. I want to stay in touch with him and be friends and what not. I asked him to hang out the other day but he said he was busy with packing and cleaning and everything that goes with moving. He wasn’t rude about it. But I was wondering if it would be weird to offer my help? I’m new to all of this and we’ve known each other for a couple of months now. So I was just wanting to do the friendly thing. He gets packed faster I get my time with him before he leaves. I haven’t replied to his last text about being busy yet and I want to reply but I just wanted to know if it would be weird to offer my help?

I have no idea what I’m doing.

LivingWaterPlease

I wouldn't ask a guy who is moving and told me he didn't have time to see me because he's packing if I could help him pack. I wouldn't ask a guy if I could see him before he moves, though, I'd leave it to him to ask to see me if he wanted to.

However, had he told you when you said you wanted to see him before he leaves that he wishes he could see you, too, before he leaves, the only possible thing I can imagine doing is bringing him food from a fast food place while he's packing. I wouldn't do it, though, unless I was certain he was really eager to see me before he moves. Even then I personally would wait for him to figure out a way to see me rather than trying to figure out how to see him.

Edited by LivingWaterPlease