How to make my search results more defined?

doubtfulman

I’m a newbie when it comes to online dating and signed up on a handful of websites. Well, I’ve tried to search women by ID but so far, the results I’ve gotten don’t really match the requirements I have for the ladies I want to meet and possibly date. To people that use these sites, is there any way I can make my search results more defined? I don’t want to give up on online dating just yet.

Big Breasts :laugh:

When I did OLD I just searched for a radius of where I was and age, the rest I just went and read the profiles and went from there.

I would think all the different OLD sites have differing ways of searching

OLD is a visual medium. Period. Put age & geography ranges on there & then look at the pictures that pop up. If you like somebody's look, keep reading. If you like what you read, message her

I would think all the different OLD sites have differing ways of searching

True dat. If the OP is using POF or Match, I'd be happy to participate in a discussion about customizing search parameters. IMO, OKC, zoosk, ourtime, eharmony, and elite all suck enough to be useless. I suggest a new thread with the topic clearly specific to searching on the particular OLD site.