How would women rank these male physical charateristics in order of importance?

Looks (facial)

Frame

Height

Penis Size

Let's say we take the anomalies out of the equation

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
rude

ExW was a size queen.

4, 3, 1, 2

Never had a problem attracting men so it worked for her. I guess I'm a bit envious.

I think you will find that different things are important to different women, just as guys have different preferences, too.

• Like 2

I can't even begin to rank those. I think if they were all within relatively normal limits, I'd be crazy over him if he was sweet and smart and fun to hang out with. Buts it's really the package that matters.

Looks (facial)

Frame

Height

Penis Size

None of this makes him a good partner. What's his personality like?

• Like 3
todreaminblue

kindness matters to me.....

if i hear a kind voice....that counts first....that will draw my interest

one of my exes was five foot..so height doesnt matter to me

i feel every guy i have dated has had facial features i have really enjoyed looking at...as far as that goes....i have also dated men with some pretty serious scars...fighters.......some women might not have agreed on looks..... what i have found and do find attractive and handsome some women wouldnt ......looks are subjective........and my opinion really only matters to the guy i date and myself....

i find rating people to be actually ....a bit degrading.not a nice way to view peeps....and not at all ...how i like to choose a date because i would not like to have a date choose me by rating me......... that would in my opinion not lead to a potential emotionally secure long lasting relationship..and i choose dates with that long term thought in mind........deb

• Like 2

Everyone will have a different answer. Some people's answers may vary over time. What somebody valued at 20 might not be as important at 40. Why do you ask?

I don't really think any of the superficial things you mentioned matter. I care about sense of humor, overall sex appeal & intelligence.

• Like 1

As people have said I think if you want an actual good partner for a loving long term relationship then personality outweighs all of those things. However, when I think about OLD which is my main platform for dating the best personality in the world wont even get a chance if some or all of the things you list are not 'picture perfect.'

A tall guy in good shape with a nice face but a shocking personality is going to get hundreds more matches and dates than a small guy with an average body, am average face and the most caring, amazing, funny, smart and well mannered personality.

I think the things you mention get you the interviews but the full time job goes to someone with a great personality.

• Like 1
bathtub-row

This is tough because it’s all superficial stuff. But, ok, if that’s all we have to work with, I’d say height, looks, frame, penis size.

Looks (facial)

Frame

Height

Penis Size

Am I the only one that will be brutally honest?

Penis size

Looks

Height

Frame

A good penis size will make me forget looks height and frame.

• Like 2

Penis size

Looks

Height

Frame

Bravo! There’s rumor about correlation between ethnic background and physical size. Are you aware of such rumor?

• Like 1
Bravo! There’s rumor about correlation between ethnic background and physical size. Are you aware of such rumor?

Yes of course I am aware. :D

• Like 1
Yes of course I am aware. :D

LOL I'm afraid it's not rumors :D

For me out of the 4, height comes first. Usually decent height ensures decent penis size too, there may be exceptions but considering everything is proportionally scaled...

Facial looks are very subjective and one can grow into them. Even in the celebrity world, there are so many examples for less traditional beauty.

Frame... I feel like height is part of it. If the man is tall enough and height-weight proportionate I don't really have preference here.

• Like 2
bathtub-row

Penis size

Looks

Height

Frame

Lol! Well, for me, a guy’s size was never an issue. But, yes, if abnormally large or small, I could see that being a problem. The thing is, that’s not something you’d observe right away. The other things on the list are readily obvious.

Looks (facial)

Frame

Height

Penis Size

Let's say we take the anomalies out of the equation (midgets, micropenises, deformed looking people)

1. looks

2. frame (I am assuming this means weight?)

3. height

4. penis size

But that is just me! Other women are different course. Tho 2/3 are pretty close for me.

Edited by HiCrunchy

so basically you would date a 5' guy who weights 300 lbs as long as he has a 10" pecker?

so basically you would date a 5' guy who weights 300 lbs as long as he has a 10" pecker?

No. Why do you need to exaggerate?