How should I win her back?

The most stupid thing I have ever done in my life is letting go of the person I love the most. I had been so preoccupied with my work that I forgot I had someone waiting for me to come home. My girlfriend was fed up and left me with no second thoughts. I let her because I always believe that if you love the person, her happiness becomes your happiness too. Then, I realized that the idea is absurd. It should have been, if you really love her, you won’t let her go and you will fight for her. Those are the things I wish I did way back. When I met her yesterday at a foreign social, I realized I am still in love with her. I asked one of our common friends if she has been seeing someone lately. She said she did not notice anything, so I guess she’s still available. I wish I’m not too late; but how should I win in her back? Advice, please!

When I met her yesterday at a foreign social, I realized I am still in love with her.

None of your post describes what you think this rekindled relationship might offer her?

Mr. Lucky

DrReplyInRhymes

Try this out, treat it as your first time meeting,

Ask her out for a date and pick a place with romantic seating,

Rekindle the spark, and woo her, don't expect to start where you left off last,

Win her over like you did the first time, be sure to make it fun and have a blast!

Send her flowers with an apology & a sincere promise to make her more of a priority. Then do that. If you promise to pay more attention to her but fail to do so, you will have blown your 2nd chance (assuming you get one) & she will be right to walk away forever.

AnotherGuy1234

If she is with someone...don't try to win her over. You wouldn't want the same done to you.

She will figure out what she wants- hopefully.

If yall do talk. Apologize and move on.

hmmmm...Dixon....you are asking strangers online because you've been a fool and rather selfish, and then you are asking her close friends whether she is interested in someone else...

didn't you learn anything the first time....let me assit….

you have forgotten her in this equation!!!!!!

if you want any hope of another chance, you need to get OFF LINE...stop asking her friends or anyone that may know her about her and talk to her!!!!

I think you realised what you did partly because she was not with you and she was having fun, she was sparkling, dressed up looking good and you wanted what you used to take for granted at home....(read that as you will).

LOOK, you have made a mikstake, so you need to in your own words try and fight for it a bit more.

whether you deserve another chance with this woman only she will decide.

harsh but reality...and that's something that I feel you will take in at this time - simply because you have seen a side to yourself that you now realise was not that attractive...

money is not everything, your job is not all of who you are...what happens if you lost your precious job tomorrow!!!!! would she have stood by you...I suspect that is a BIG FAT YES!!!!!!

you've had a wake up call, so I hope you do wake up and start to see things in a way that is not all about following dumb steryotypes.

there is a part of me that hopes this girl has moved on, becuause that will really make it real for you and it will sink in just how important it is to treat others in a "relationship" as an equal and someone as a loving cared for person.

if you get her back...LUCKY YOU...really...but you need to stop thinking of yourself and assuming.

I suspect she had a really great time at her foreign social, as there would surely have been people there that treated her respectfully and as a whole person and i'l be t they were thoughtful of her.

maybe you can learn something from this...

but hindsight...darn it...….and sometimes you don't know what you got till its gone...

I actually think let her go, and if she loves and still wants you she will demonstrate that......if you are really meant to be together it will happen.

you want her and miss her, and so now you want her back....

it doesn't always work out like that.

sorry to be so brutal with you, but you are not a child. and I am speaking with utter frankness to you. but that doenst mean that she may not come back to you..

but if you are a man that wants to impress and you really do love her, then let her get on with other people and her life, and if you get her back then it will be really strong and worthwile and you can show her how sorry and stupid you've been naturally and it will hopefully be reciprocated and as she's had time away it will be stronger than it was before.

I know this wasn't the reply you were hoping for...but that isn't really why ive replied in honesty to you.

I do wish you well and I think that now you have learned a harsh truth it can help you in the future.

keep away from the steryotypes of relationships and what they are about, its about treating people as individuals and respecting the relationship you have with them as an ADULT MATURE relationship.

ahhhh…..very very frank with you, but im sure you can take it on the chin. but use what has been offered and just let things happen naturally, its no longer about what you want....

what will be will be. maxi:eek:

As long as she's never said "Don't contact me anymore" or "leave me alone, I don't want to talk to you," then you can contact her. But if she has told you in no uncertain things she is done and doesn't want to hear from you, then you need to not contact her.

I like D0nnivain's flowers idea and say on the card you were a fool and it won't happen again, and see if she'll talk about it. But only if she hasn't told you to leave her alone and only if you actually think you can change being the selfish person you were in that relationship and give her a partner.