So idk what to make of this tbh

I went to a massage place and the chinese girl I saw I paid the extra and we had sex and then she gave me her number. She works at different places depending on the day including a brothel.

I've paid to see her 3 times now and the 3rd time she asked me to wait around while she got changed and we went and had dinner together since she'd just finished work. We spent about half an hour or so hugging, kissing and holding hands on public transport and had dinner at a chinese restaurant that I chose to pay for.

Now she's apparently finishing work at 10pm on Friday and i'm meant to meet her near there and she's coming to my place to spend the night.

To me it doesn't seem normal for this to be the type of thing a girl working in those types of places would do with a client, but i'm no expert. I have Aspergers Syndrome and am 33 and never had a girlfriend before xD First time I saw her she had asked about if I had a girlfriend and then when I said no she asked "what about me?" or something like that.

Given that english is her 2nd language it's kinda hard to work out what's real and whats her job if ya know what I mean.

PegNosePete

Let me make it easy for you.

It's all the job. You're not only a reliable client but also giving her off duty freebies.

Sorry.

• Like 1

She may also think that you are the kind of guy who would be OK with having a GF who has sex with other men for money.

Please remember to use a condom & get checked regularly for STDs

Do not think that you can convince her to quit her job. She may do that if you fully support her but even then, her career choices make her a poor candidate for a long term commitment. Even if you get past the morals, she's still a criminal because what she is doing is illegal.

If you're paying her, she's just getting as much money as she can off you. If you're not paying her and she's not asking for stuff like gifts, then I'd still be very cautious. She might be the type to steal your wallet or scam you some way.

• Like 1

This could be a somewhat favorable situation for you if you approach it correctly.

Given that you have social issues and are unable to obtain a girlfriend and probably never will, you're going to have to accept some compromise.

This chinese whore is about as close as you're going to get to having a girlfriend, just realize that you mean about as much to her as the wonton floating in your soup. If you enjoy the attention and the company and don't mind paying for everything when you go out, then enjoy yourself. Just don't get too attached because she may just suddenly disappear when she decides she's bored with you and finds some other guy to spend money on her.

As others have said, a person of this sort of "moral character" cannot be trusted so keep your wallet safe. I always wondered how a guy can keep his wallet safe when he's in bed with a hooker especially if he's asleep and his pants are hanging over a chair.

CautiouslyOptimistic
This could be a somewhat favorable situation for you if you approach it correctly.

Given that you have social issues and are unable to obtain a girlfriend and probably never will, you're going to have to accept some compromise.

This chinese ______ is about as close as you're going to get to having a girlfriend

This is very unkind. Plenty of people with social issues have meaningful relationships. I have a relative living with Asperger's as a spouse AND a parent.

This is very unkind. Plenty of people with social issues have meaningful relationships. I have a relative living with Asperger's as a spouse AND a parent.

My comment had nothing to do with his Aspergers. It had everything to do with him being 33 and never having a girlfriend. Let's face it based on the history it's not looking too good.

AnotherGuy1234

Why are you going to a massage parlor to have your penis massaged?

Just think of the other men who paid to get it from her. STD alert!