What makes a woman sexy

thefooloftheyear
And someone who you want as your life partner?

A petite body and enormous breasts...:p

Whether she is life partner material would have to be determined, but she goes to the front of the line....:laugh:

TFY

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
  • Like 3

How are you dressed? How much makeup if any do you put on?

Are you overweight, underweight?

Look at the most obvious appearances that some girls overlook. Impossible to answer well from few details

Be more mysterious & less available. Have a life outside of dating. It shouldn't matter to you whether they date you or not. They need to prove themselves worthy of your time.

Take up a hobby. Volunteer somewhere. Develop an active social circle. In short be interesting

• Like 2

I think that one of my female friends who in her 60's is sexy. She just knows how to coo and caw and is very playful and flirtatious. It is attitude, but there is a look as well.

I find the more baby like way a woman is to be very sexy. More playful is the word. Cold and aloof, does not get my blood boiling.

Its hard to say. When I look at female singers/actresses. I feel or don't feel the sexy vibe. Taylor Swift does nothing for me. Yet I think that Susan Sarandon is still super hot.

• Like 1

I'm a woman but I still think men find an air of indefinable 'difference' about a woman sexy that tops looks though they might not think so or say so... I've been in the room with better looking women than me, although I am attractive, and have always gotten way more, not to mention better quality attention than her.

Yet, I'm cool and aloof, I'm an introvert, though not unfriendly... and I do get men's blood running hot.. I don't always know why... it's just an aura I've always had that made me stand out... I can walk into a room and immediately get everyone's attention and it's not always been comfortable for me, but it happens and I still don't know why to this day. It's been so since I was a child. And men are very attracted to that which I say with no false humility. It's a fact. Attraction and personal magnetism are very mysterious things.

vanhalenfan
Be more mysterious & less available. Have a life outside of dating. It shouldn't matter to you whether they date you or not. They need to prove themselves worthy of your time.

Take up a hobby. Volunteer somewhere. Develop an active social circle. In short be interesting

Great advice! :)

go find you a copy of Maya Angelou's poem, "Phenomenal Woman." Your answer is right there.

it is, as Michelle Ma Belle points out, a state of mind.

• Like 2

Confidence in yourself and confidence in your sex appeal.

Your shape, hair color, and height is not important. If you believe in yourself that is sexy!

• Like 5
DrReplyInRhymes

A sexy woman is confident in her ability to woo the man she likes,

To be able to tease the line between being naughty and nice,

A playful aura is needed; the ability to know your body well enough to sell,

For as smart as you may be, your body is the best asset to accentuate your sexy self!

• Like 2
BaronChairman

Well, yes, I do have a favored body type. But any woman with intelligence, strength, compassion, wit, and honesty will likely get a second glance from me. I subscribe to the theory that any body type can be beautiful depending on the person.

• Like 1

What makes a woman sexy really is for her to be into me in a romantic way. She is soft and sweet. Full of yourself and bragging you can get laid or your aloof and cold. Means nothing to me.

• Like 1
The advice other women give to women is always universally bad when it comes to this sort of thing :laugh:

Being confident, having hobbies, none of that really makes a woman sexy. I mean, when is the last time you heard a guy on here say he wanted to bang a girl because of her impressive stamp collection? :laugh: Never.

TFY gave the most honest answer here. Deep down, I think everyone already knew that though.

Because quoted text doesn't nest, noting that TFY mentioned enormous breasts. Counterpoint: IMHO women with 'cute' breasts (A-cup, B-cup) can be just as 'sexy' as those with large breasts. I assert that the physical factor of 'sexy' is a whole-body thing and includes face and hair. FWIW I saw a docu on public TV years ago that cited research and identified the primary factors in physical attraction to the other sex as a male's height and a woman's waist to hip ratio.

• Like 1
CautiouslyOptimistic
go find you a copy of Maya Angelou's poem, "Phenomenal Woman." Your answer is right there.

it is, as Michelle Ma Belle points out, a state of mind.

I love that poem. I saw a woman (a large woman) the other day wearing a "Phenomenal Woman" T-shirt and I wanted to ask her where she got it :).

Well hourglass figure attracts most men. Small waist/hip ratio. Height/weight proportional body, not overweight and not too skinny. For most men long shiny hair. Feminine style.

Men have evolved to be drawn to appearance that suggests high fertility (youth, femininity etc). Anything that 'fakes' it - is perceived as sexy.

• Like 2
What makes a woman sexy

And someone who you want as your life partner?

The first I divide into 'stop the room' sexy and 'individual' sexy. I've experienced both. Some women project sexiness widely, usually with the help of universally accepted attractiveness. They're the room stoppers. Other women, while perhaps not room stoppers, can project sexiness on a more local level during one-on-one contact. They're 'individually' sexy. The way I describe the latter is, while unremarkable at a distance (not looks but presence), they become more beautiful and sexy the closer in space we become. I've always found that kind of remarkable.

The life partner thing, for myself, turns on steadiness. No one is perfect, man nor woman, but I personally wanted to marry, and did marry, someone whose moods, demeanor and behavior didn't blow with the wind. I never had to worry about, nor fear, which 'one' I'd get. I've been around plenty of diagnosed mentally ill people in life and cared for at least one and no way could I deal with even a smidgen of that long-term in a spouse or partner, knowing it up front. Sure, life happens but that kind of stuff kills any sexiness I might otherwise perceive for long-term interaction.

The advice other women give to women is always universally bad when it comes to this sort of thing :laugh:

Being confident, having hobbies, none of that really makes a woman sexy. I mean, when is the last time you heard a guy on here say he wanted to bang a girl because of her impressive stamp collection? :laugh: Never.

TFY gave the most honest answer here. Deep down, I think everyone already knew that though.

Even if she is awkward, self conscious and has poor social skills or poor hygiene? Thin and large breasted make up for it? I think there are a lot of things that can cancel out a persons sexiness.

thefooloftheyear
Even if she is awkward, self conscious and has poor social skills or poor hygiene? Thin and large breasted make up for it? I think there are a lot of things that can cancel out a persons sexiness.

I dunno....Let me think about that a bit....I'll get back to you..:p:laugh:

TFY

• Like 1

Coincidentally with participating in this discussion, I happened to see his photo https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2018/06/ap_2018_met_museum_costume_institute_benefit_gala_99701883.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1 illustrating, of all things, a sports story (because of Tom's recent interview with Oprah). Granted Gisele Bundchen is one of the most physically beautiful women in the world. But I'm posting the link because three 'make a woman sexy' points jumped right out at me:

- the smile

- the choker strap

- gown off the left shoulder

Just goes to show how 'presentation', including strategic skin exposure, can enhance a woman's physical allure.

I dunno....Let me think about that a bit....I'll get back to you..:p:laugh:

TFY

This girl needs to go in the house and stop showing off!:p:laugh:

• Like 1
Absolutely. I would much rather have sex with a petite, large breasted girl after she ran a marathon and got all sweaty than I would some big, homely girl fresh out of a shower.

Basically, sexy is all about the look. Like another poster said, hip-waist ratio is much of it as well. In fact, studies have shown that the perfect hip-waist ratio attracts more men than anything else. If a girl wants to be sexy, she should take care of her body.

None of this means that the sexy girl is relationship material. A lot of thinking men can tell the difference between just a sexy girl and one that is girlfriend material.

Ok sweaty from running a marathon versus hasn’t showered for a week yet, as she lives on the street, has yellow teeth (what’s left of them), but still has big breasts and is thin = still sexy. Thanks for clarifying that :)

I’ll just sell my stamp collection then. Was only in it for the sex.