I have Compiled a World map showing easiness of countries to find a Girlfriend

I have compiled a map showing easiness of girls in terms of finding a girlfriend. The factors include the availability of girls: i.e are there plenty of girls to go about in that country, are the girls open and friendly towards men, and is there a high proportion of beautiful girls.

In the map red means very hard, and that a man is likely to remain single in that country because it is devoid of any decent available girls, Orange means hard and it is frustratingly difficult to find a decent girl, Yellow means Moderate and that there is a decent chance for a guy to find a girlfriend but expect competition and patience. Light green means easy and that a man shouldn't worry about shortage of friendly, beautiful girls. Green means very easy and that a man doesn't need to put much effort in finding a girlfriend, nor should he worry about his age or attractiveness, and Dark green is super easy meaning that a single man is in paradise and he may even be spoiled for choice when choosing a girl. It also means the girls are beautiful and super friendly.

So I wanted to know if you agree with the map.

http://i65.tinypic.com/x5s2gz.jpg

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
URL re added

It looks like you had a fun coloring project. Should have used the 24 crayon pack.

PS - What happened to Greenland?

• Like 1
Art_Critic

Everybody in Greenland is married :laugh:

Dude... seriously.. I don't think you can break the world down to 10 areas of easy to date or hard to get a date..

Getting a date has more to do than where you live, your humor, looks, personality, how you treat women and as hard to believe also your job, where you live.. frat or home etc etc...

It doesn't have anything to do with what country you live in.

• Author

I know, this data averages out these factors, so for instance, it might be easier for a hot guy in a red country, which would otherwise have shown up as yellow.

Much as it depends on the guy, it also depends on the girls in a country, with countries having different levels of friendliness, openness, male to female ratio etc.

Edited by sprotz
Art_Critic
Am I color blind? I don't see the lime green of Canada in your chart.

I read you guys as being easy :laugh:

GorillaTheater

Looks like good hunting in Belarus.

I think most of the women there have moustaches, though.

CautiouslyOptimistic
I had no idea Papua New Guinea women were so choosy! :lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I like it, for a first attempt. Now, if you can tie it into google maps, you can virtualize it. Imagine it, you can zoom into a particular spot, say, Los Angeles. As a city, I'd put it down as lime green. Then you can further zoom it down to individual houses / apartments. This would be very useful if I was using google street view and could move up a particular neighborhood and see each house colored green, red, yellow, etc. :laugh: All you have to do is tie it into the national traffic camera system and using census data for each household, and you would have something you could charge a subscription fee for using. You'd make a million... there would, of course, be problems to work out, like how to include non-industrialized countries, or how to include tribes of head-hunters buried in the deepest parts of the rain forest, but eventually, I could see you selling your service to Microsoft, Uber, or Elon Musk for a few billion...:laugh:

• Like 1

What is the map actually showing? I can see how availability of girls can be a factor (male:female ratio), but I'm wondering how you can factor in attractiveness and openness as you described in your post when those factors are so subjective and depend on cultural differences. For example, the approach tactics used in the US might not work as well in Sweden or Italy. And everyone has preferences when it comes to looks.

• Like 1
RecentChange

What data set was this based upon?

Parameters? Sampling meathod? Significance?

• Like 1

You guys are taking this waaaaayy too seriously, lol. Someone was clearly just experimenting with MS Paint (with an unsteady hand I might add) and the use of the "Fill" function. :laugh:

Apparently NZ girls are easier than Aussie girls. And Tasmanian girls aren't part of Australia.

"You" have compiled a world map.

Right so you've spent 20 yrs traveling and making in depth notes and sampling the whole world have ya, with 300 other people from all over the world so that we don't just get one persons view of the whole fkg planet.

Very good , for kinder garden.

Effg joke .

Edited by Chilli
  • Like 2

The URL of the map has been re-added back to the open post, the name is fictional.

Thanks

Edited by Robert
  • Like 1
  • Author
You guys are taking this waaaaayy too seriously, lol. Someone was clearly just experimenting with MS Paint (with an unsteady hand I might add) and the use of the "Fill" function. :laugh:

Actually, it was made with an online image editor on an android tv box. :)

This is bollocks, there is no way Belarus or Ukrainian ladies are easier than Canadians or French.

So, OP, have you spent years traveling in cut-throat areas like Mali and Astan in order to let us know about your inquiry in June 2018 on LS?

Pardon my snarkiness but I believe that Art Critic is correct. Even though there are variable between a free country like Canada and Iraq.