Physical attractiveness score

So since most of us are visual people. As hard as it is. Cutting out the personality. What your score out of 5 to 10 when it comes to the description of physical looks.

Men-Cute/Handsome/Sexy/Goodlooking

Women-Pretty/Sexy/Beautiful/Gorgeous

Feel free to add anything else to the physical attribute list or feelings generated by the words.

I just wanted to point out that being sexy isn't about looks. Rather, sexy is about attitude. An average looking person can be super sexy if they have the right attitude. So can someone who's looks are higher than average.

So anyway, I will give sexy a 10 no matter what their looks are.

As for the rest, I don't really notice them.

• Like 2
I just wanted to point out that being sexy isn't about looks. Rather, sexy is about attitude. An average looking person can be super sexy if they have the right attitude. So can someone who's looks are higher than average.

So anyway, I will give sexy a 10 no matter what their looks are.

As for the rest, I don't really notice them.

Do you mean the right attitude with regards to their self-assurance and/or optimism?

CautiouslyOptimistic
I am probably a 5. I would have said 4 but a pretty girl told me I was cute the other day. So, maybe a 5.

I know it doesn't make sense from a statistical point of view, but I feel like even average looking women are a 7. Ladies are just gorgeous.

That's sweet :).

• Like 1
Do you mean the right attitude with regards to their self-assurance and/or optimism?

Yes to both self-assurance and optimism. And also to knowing that they are indeed sexy.

• Like 1