Should I marry with my Girlfriend or not?

I'm a young boy of age 23 and in a serious relationship with a girl of my age. We are in a relationship since last 18 months almost and before that, we were close friends since last three years from now.

We met, became friends and fallen in love with each other. She is really a good and beautiful girl by heart and loves me a lot seriously. We both love each other seriously and wants to get married together to be together for the whole life.

But there's something in my mind which is pulling me away from getting married with her.

I always wanted my soulmate to be beautiful from the heart and also from the looks and appearance. Most men's used to have desire that their partner should have good figure as per the sexual perspective.

The girl whom I love truly had very small breasts. I'm not feeling good :( by typing this but I'm going through lots of confusions and need a better advice from all of you.

My heart always says that I shouldn't think about these physical appearances and should avoid it.

On the other side, my brain thinks just opposite to it. It has a desire of getting married with a girl with average body and it's shape, not with flat chests.

I don't want to regret after getting married as I often desires for having a beautiful wife with good figure and shapes.

Please advice what should I do?? :(

Should I marry with her or not?

I think you are putting way too much importance on physical appearance. Looks may attract and be nice in the beginning but you both will change in physical appearance as you age. I think looks are important but personality and respect and being treated right go so much further. My mate doesn't need to be perfect; he just needs to take care of himself by eating healthy and being physically active. IMO, you are not ready to be married if you are that heavily concerned with physical appearance. I know I would not marry someone so concerned with it.

Well , your not a young boy at 23 but calling yourself that alone at that age says you def' not ready to get married.

But the looks thing yeah it's hard especially at your age, so many girls out there , that's the hardest thing about tying down with one girl even at 35 40, even older depends on the guy, it's still really hard so you got a long way to go.

Your not ready for that from your feelings here that's for sure you'll only be bothered for years until you crack and go screw around if it's bothering you this much already.

Not sure what the answer is seems as you love her but you shouldn't get married right now that's for sure. 23 is very young to get married these days and these days a marriage needs all the help it can get going for it.

l'd say at the very least , don't get married for a few years yet , see how things go and how your feeling a long the way for awhile

bathtub-row

You're not a boy, you're a young man. The truth is, you're not ready to get married to anyone. If your gf's physical appearance bothers you then you shouldn't marry her. If it bothers you now, it'll bother you even more once you're married. This is what dating is all about -- to decide if you want to take things further. I don't think you do.

• Like 1

I'm saying you're not ready to marry. If you love this girl and everything is going well, relationships that work well only come along rarely. But she's too young to get married, especially. You're a bit older, but there's no hurry for you to marry either. She probably has no real idea yet what she wants to do with her life or who she is or anything. I never think it's fair to marry women who are so young they haven't even gotten out into the world on their own to find out who they are.

You are not ready to get married. If you were an adult, ready to commit to another person for the rest of life... you would realize that breast size is not a deal breaker when choosing your life partner.

• Like 1
CautiouslyOptimistic
You are not ready to get married. If you were an adult, ready to commit to another person for the rest of life... you would realize that breast size is not a deal breaker when choosing your life partner.

Yes, this. Women are WAY more than their breast size. Until you learn this, you should not be in a long-term relationship with anyone. You need to mature in a BIG way.

• Like 1

* You are not ready to get married

* You both are too young and need to mature and understand a few things first

* You both have not been dating long enough

I don't know why marriage is even a question at this point.

No, don't marry her.

Date other women, get more experience. If it's that important to you, don't date women with flat chests, or with some other body part that doesn't meet your expectations. At some point you might realize that beautiful body parts do not equal the perfect woman. Or not. If that remains your standard and requirement, then so be it.

Do not marry anyone that you find deficient in some way. It's not fair to that person and won't turn out well for either of you.

Do not marry anyone that you find deficient in some way. It's not fair to that person and won't turn out well for either of you.

But really, nobody ever gets their "desired" or "perfect" partner.

There are deficiencies that should not be tolerated, like cruelty, financial irresponsibility, substance abuse, etc... These are the deal breakers.

And then there are other "deficiencies" that don't really matter... I would argue that breast size should not be considered a "deficiency" that matters...

My boyfriend has more of a double chin than I would say is attractive. Sure, I noticed it when we first met... But then, I got to know the person and decided - I liked the person. Suddenly, I didn't notice his double chin.

My partner's ex wife was very small. I, am the opposite. I think he would like prefer something in the middle, but such is life... Thankfully, he looked past my chest size when deciding that I was a beautiful person with whom he wanted to share his life.

My point, be cautious when advising OP not to accept anyone he finds "deficient" in any way... Or he will be single for a very, very long time.

If you sense it is something you really need to be turned on then maybe it's not a good idea to marry her. I'm female and I love broad shoulders and hard bodies and I think I need at least the shoulders body-wise to feel that something.

But then, I may be saying big words and fate may punish me by having me fall in love with the complete opposite :)

• Like 1

Sorry, I probably didn't make myself clear.

I personally don't believe anyone is deficient. But it's clear that for OP, a flat chest is deficient. And it's a big thing for him because even though he seems to love everything else about her he doesn't want to marry her because of her "deficient" chest.

So what I meant to present was that if he dates more he'll mature and get over his focus on superficial things and in the future he won't be hung up on something like this. But as long as he still has these feelings about someone he claims to otherwise love he should absolutely not marry.

I'm completely crazy about someone who is very far from my "type", my physical ideal. But because I love him I think he's beautiful and I would love to spend the rest of my life with him. When I was 23 I probably wouldn't have been capable of looking beyond the superficial.