Romantic Prospect

Last August. I asked out a woman that works at a Health Store. She also goes to my Gym. We went to Lunch next door. I told her I had a crush on her and was wondering if she was married. She was and had a kid. So I paid for lunch and see her at the gym and the Health store from time to time. I also have met her husband and he seems like a nice guy.

Now I have become attracted to one of her Co Workers and have been thinking about asking her out as well.

My thing is. If I do. The Co-Worker EM. Knows that I am aquinted with her co worker R that I asked out last August, although I don't think that EM knows that.

Would that be awkward. Also I wonder if I should just develop a little repore with her a little more, before asking her out.

There is a side to me that says that making an effort with women, does not bode well for me. Like if I like a woman. There is usually a obstacle. I don't know if she is single and I don't know how R would react to me, trying to date her co-worker.

I don’t see any issue at all. In fact, because you now have social verification with her friend, it might help your case.

From your posts it seems that you are waiting for a woman to fall in your lap. I too am a firm believer that love comes when you least expect it and aren’t looking. However, as a man, you will almost always have to pursue by making s move (not chasing uninterested women).

Don’t deny women that. When a woman has high interest she will open doors and make it easy for you. But your job is to seize the opportunity. They get off when a guy has the balls to ask her out directly (assuming she is interested).

Ahhh, so why did you even tell the other one you had a crush on her before you even knew if she was with anyone, married or whatever?

And why did she even go with you , pissed hubby, but then she probably didn't even tell him.

Anyway the other one , just ask her, who cares. She probably knows though, women have a grapevine or drums or something going on with that stuff l swear but ah well so what. Could be a bit embarrassing though she probably heard about the crush too.

Good luck

• Author

I doubt R said anything to EM. R knows me from the Gym. so When I asked her for Lunch. She never told me that she was married. That was the point of Lunch when I asked her in August of 2017.

R knows that her husband and I are aquinted. They know me and I know them. There is no weirdness. I see them both at the gym. I think that R has other things going on in her life. I guess this time. When I ask out EM. I have to find out right away, but on the other hand. I don't want to make things awkward. Like where did this come out of the blue.

I guess I can be playful and say something like. "I don't know if your spoken for. I would love to take you out for Lunch".

Part of my dating problems is that I usually go in blind. I think I will have to see EM at least 2 times before I ask her. I guess getting the scoop from R on EM won't help me as much. Although I don't know how well EM and her are. They could barley know each other.

Happy Lemming

Personally, I don't put this much thought into it.

If I see a woman I am attracted to, I'll chit-chat a bit with her and ask her out. Maybe coffee or drinks, no big dinner or elaborate date, just a quick "get to know you" outing and see how it goes.

As I've stated in previous threads, 99% of the time if the woman rejects me she is usually polite about it. I've had very few occasions where the woman was mean or nasty.

Go for it!!

• Author

Rejection comes like this. Physical= you don't trigger off affection from her to you. Personal= you don' really groove personality wise. Personal circumstances = They are already taken.