OW/OM that got your MM/MW to leave their spouse for you, how did it turn out?

OW/OM that got your MM/MW to leave their spouse for you, how did it turn out?

Were you ever afraid that your former MM/MW would cheat/leave you for someone else?

• Like 1

I am not the OW but i do know what happened to the OW in my situation. Ex stayed with her for roughly 5/6 months after officially leaving me(they were living together too). Then dumped her to come back to me. I did not take him back, he dumped her in the most horrific way possible too..but then again he left me while I was pregnant, so that was equally horrific. But to answer you, OW was constantly worried he’d leave her to the point of trying to stop him from seeing his (at the time) newborn child. He still speaks very poorly about her but I don’t pay him any mind.

Unfortunately my ex married hers - the om.

But she's been as batty as a fruitcake for 5yrs now , not her at all , so l don't think it's all roses in paradise after all.

Lost days we're happy and a regular couple. Meaning we don't think about the way we started- we're just a boyfriend and girlfriend who have been together for 2 years and are still in love and growing together. We are best friends and we are a team. Given how we started, we've had to each fight for and defend each other but we are united.

Then there are the bad days. Luckily there aren't many but let's be honest, no relationship is all butterflies and roses. Those bad days scare me Bc yes I do fear that he'll leave me. That he'll handle any conflict in our relationship the way he handled it in his marriage: by having an affair. I'm not the exciting escape i used to be. I am his girlfriend. I'm the one he runs errands with, the one who is always around. Do I have reason to believe he is cheating? Nope. I don't see anything weird or sneaky going on. But the fact that I even have to think about it really sucks. We know to make our relationship work we have to actually work at it and I think we are both doing that. He says he's happy, so far hasn't regretted his decision and I can honestly say that I am just as happy and so glad we're together now.