I was worried I might feel strong regret

Last year I was dating a woman and the situation seemed very promising only to have it suddenly fall apart. A common friend confessed they wanted to cause trouble out of jealousy. I learned all of this last month. Unknown to me the common friend was feeling guilty and tried to make things right and wrote a meassage to try and explain the situation. It backfired.

I got a long angry text from the woman I dated she was upset didn't want to believe the friend interfered and thought I gave her number out. She said hated me. I replied to explain. In the heat of the moment I told I think I love her.

I thought I would regret saying that instead as the time goes by I feel more satisfied and glad I did, It was the truth. I didn't love her while I dated her but months later it was there. In this situation, should I see her in person once to show her I genuinely meant what I said before forgetting it to the past?

I thought I would regret saying that instead as the time goes by I feel more satisfied and glad I did, It was the truth. I didn't love her while I dated her but months later it was there. In this situation, should I see her in person once to show her I genuinely meant what I said before forgetting it to the past?

Have you thought about what this implies regarding "love", at least in the way you've presented it to her?

Having her present and engaged in a relationship with you didn't make you love her. But her absence did.

I'm not sure most people would see that as a compliment...

Mr. Lucky

• Like 2
  • Author
Have you thought about what this implies regarding "love", at least in the way you've presented it to her?

Having her present and engaged in a relationship with you didn't make you love her. But her absence did.

I'm not sure most people would see that as a compliment..

Mr. Lucky

I had only started to date and get to know her so there wasnt time for love to develop. I'm surprised I feel this way about her, in this circumstance I wish didn't. The fact that I do after the difficult times and limited time talking with her should be meaningful.