Wiccan GF is going mental

So I have been seeing this girl in Texas for about 3 months, shes wiccan has spell books, pentagrams (and I sometimes get a bad vibe from her) she is also very spiritual.

So everything is going good until one day we are riding on her yacht and (she always smokes weed before she drives it) I told her can you please not smoke weed while you drive the boat for my personal safety (and she got mad for me asking it) She said I have super anxiety for asking such a thing.

Then a week later she was talking about how I got mad about her canceling plans last second (there always seems to be a problem with her (cut hand chipped nail or something) I told her I was upset because I was getting ready and waiting hours and you canceled last min.

Then another week later she called me and gave me this HUGE speech about how I should not be upset she is driving a boat high, I should not be upset of canceled plans, basically telling me how to feel and saying it's invalid and a red flag.

The heated conversation ended and we were fine and then we talked about how glad we are we didnt go crazy and stop talking to each other, I then asked it would be sad if I wasn't able to talk to you again and she was like " well if that did happen I wouldn't be sad things are ment to be if they are ment to be"

I was like wow....... how can you bee so damn non sympathetic for someone who is a buddist and is connected, and yet you have a huge ego and try to make my feeling invalid. I told her one of my friends didn't really like her and she FLIPPED OUT asking "why doesn't he like me?" like whats with the ego? Who cares. Guys I need some incite on this situation.

She's a danger to herself and others, and probably unstable. This is not someone you want to be dating. Her Wiccan beliefs have nothing to do with it, though, just to be clear (and her actions seem contrary to Wiccan principles) - it's her instability.

• Like 3

shes wiccan has spell books, pentagrams

(and I sometimes get a bad vibe from her)

(she always smokes weed before she drives it)

(and she got mad for me asking it)

She said I have super anxiety for asking such a thing.

(there always seems to be a problem with her (cut hand chipped nail or something)

she called me and gave me this HUGE speech

basically telling me how to feel and saying it's invalid and a red flag.

she FLIPPED OUT asking "why doesn't he like me?"

What incite is there to even talk about? What incite do you need?

She's beyond problematic, and she is obviously in no way a compatible partner for you... what's attracted you to her? her looks? personality? (I DOUBT that)

She sounds mentally unstable, and I wouldn't be surprised if that came severely evident if you continued to pursue her.

Do you really want to deal with this? think of life with someone easier and how much more content you'd be.

This isn't for you, she isn't for you. Delete, delete, delete.

l always hope l can maybe encourage , but she sounds like a prickly pain in the ass and her heads all over the place.

Sorry to say but l think what your seein is what your gonna be getting with her.

Her behavior is a red flag. It's telling you to run. Why aren't you listening or do you really like the yacht?

• Like 3
shes wiccan has spell books, pentagrams (and I sometimes get a bad vibe from her) she is also very spiritual.

Many of the people I've met in my life who've professing to being the most grounded and centered - have been the least. And spiritual is as spiritual does...

Mr. Lucky

• Like 1

Bottom line is she doesn’t respect you. If a woman doesn’t respect you she can never love you.

Gain a bit of respect by dumping her butt.

• Like 1

Forget about her spiritual beliefs, she's SO disrespectful and irresponsible (driving high) I can't believe you want to stay with her...

I had a BF that showed his crazy (drinking enormous amounts, being disrespectful) early on, let me tell you it turned to be only the tip of the iceberg. He turned to have a huge criminal record, stole a lot of money from me, and his next gf (who contacted me to witness) had the same experience+assault.

Good luck, you'll need it if you stay with her....

Many of the people I've met in my life who've professing to being the most grounded and centered - have been the least. And spiritual is as spiritual does...

Mr. Lucky

Haha yeah . l've found the same.