So the day after I left...

he went out to the bar with friends flashing his brilliant and beautiful smile. I just googled and found out in a social media. we aren't friends, not on social media even.

so apparently my permanent departure didn't even make an impression on him? otherwise, why was he so happy? like the best thing just happened to him?

I spent a good portion of my time on my last day to show him how to do some of my stuff. we sat side by side. In my last hour I was trying to fix the problem and he let me took over his computer while everyone must attend the team meeting. I don't know if it counted as he trusted me, even it is a work pc. I sent my last email to him using he computer and email account to explain the issue to him and left the company for good (he can see it in his phone in the meeting).

Sad, apparently I am not missed at all. shouldn't have googled.

sigh, such an attractive guy...I wish I was young and beautiful...I was once young and quite pretty...

Happy Lemming
I wish I was young...

I was complaining to a friend about getting old and she told me it was better than the alternative...

Time passes... Try to enjoy it as there is a limit.

• Author
I was complaining to a friend about getting old and she told me it was better than the alternative...

Time passes... Try to enjoy it as there is a limit.

When I was young, even the most handsome guys in the classes seemed to like me, but I was an idiot...I missed all my chances when I had them. They were guys who were even more handsome than him.

oh, well, life goes on like it always does.

Boy . am l glad l don't do that social media bs.

Women checking up on you all the time, man .

But anyway , l don't see the problem , you dumped him , what do you care what he does now or how happy he is.

ls this the guy that was half your age , that was never gonna end pretty , you knew that right ?

• Author
Boy . am l glad l don't do that social media bs.

Women checking up on you all the time, man .

But anyway , l don't see the problem , you dumped him , what do you care what he does now or how happy he is.

ls this the guy that was half your age , that was never gonna end pretty , you knew that right ?

I didn't dump him. he was never mine. I am a shy person. I don't have gut to do outrageous thing. not really half my age. just too much younger. I kept my distance. I kept it to myself.

granted, I only have myself to blame for this 'issue'. I don't know why I feel the way I feel. I don't even have the right to feel this way I supposed.

Edited by Springsummer
Happy Lemming

I don't know if this applies to your situation, but....

I got a call from a woman I dated 2 years prior (out of the blue). I hadn't heard from her in a while. Any way her boyfriend had dumped her and she was inconsolable & heartbroken. She asked me to come over and spend the night with her. She just wanted someone to hold her. As I spooned next to her and put my arm over her, she held my arm tight all night. It seemed to help.

• Author
I don't know if this applies to your situation, but....

I got a call from a woman I dated 2 years ago (out of the blue). I hadn't heard from her in a while. Any way her boyfriend had dumped her and she was inconsolable & heartbroken. She asked me to come over and spend the night with her. She just wanted someone to hold her. As I spooned next to her and put my arm over her, she held my arm tight all night. It seemed to help.

Not at all. I will not call him even if my life depend on it. I don't think he will just hold me or I will just hold him though. he has a hot body and I am not bad either I believe.

• Author
I am sorry for your pain...

oh, well, pain is temporary...I will get over it the next hour. Life is full of disappointments. I survived.

just listened to some mellow songs and can't help but think of him even he is nothing to me and then googled.

damn, I hate songs...

Happy Lemming

Going forward... Are you going to attempt to date someone who is closer to your age?? Is that what you want??

• Like 1
  • Author
Going forward... Are you going to attempt to date someone who is closer to your age?? Is that what you want??

I don't want anything anymore. I am tired of wasting my time for nothing.

I don't think I will ever meet someone who I want and also want me back. so your question is not even a concern for me.