Is college sophomore with HS senior considered socially acceptable?

I was wondering, is it considered alright? I am aware that hs senior and college freshman is seen as if they knew each other before, so does this apply to college sophomore/Hs Senior? Is it uncommon?

CautiouslyOptimistic
I was wondering, is it considered alright? I am aware that hs senior and college freshman is seen as if they knew each other before, so does this apply to college sophomore/Hs Senior? Is it uncommon?

This would have been my relationship dynamic back in the day had my high school boyfriend and I stayed together when I went off to college. I was a senior dating a sophomore, but we decided to break up when I went off to college. I don't see anything wrong with it.

I dated a college sophomore when I was a HS junior. I suppose it depends on the kids involved.

Chiming for the older crowd that it was pretty normal. I still have a nice belt from a high school junior I was dating as a freshman in college that she made in shop for me. The waist has expanded a bit though ;) The dating part wasn't unusual. Some kids had sex, others didn't. I didn't. Jailbait was around but not a big deal like it seems to be now.

Easy way to know if a guy is meet the young lady at her house, look her dad in the eye and shake his hand. You'll know :D In my case it was my best friend's younger sister and everything was cool. Had some great times at the races and cruising. Good memories. Enjoy!