LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > General Relationship Discussion

Is college sophomore with HS senior considered socially acceptable?

General Relationship Discussion Everything else under the sun. Not sure where to post? This is the place!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd January 2018, 9:18 PM   #1
Established Member

Is college sophomore with HS senior considered socially acceptable?

I was wondering, is it considered alright? I am aware that hs senior and college freshman is seen as if they knew each other before, so does this apply to college sophomore/Hs Senior? Is it uncommon?
NightRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2018, 9:20 PM   #2
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightRogue View Post
I was wondering, is it considered alright? I am aware that hs senior and college freshman is seen as if they knew each other before, so does this apply to college sophomore/Hs Senior? Is it uncommon?
This would have been my relationship dynamic back in the day had my high school boyfriend and I stayed together when I went off to college. I was a senior dating a sophomore, but we decided to break up when I went off to college. I don't see anything wrong with it.
CautiouslyOptimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2018, 11:15 PM   #3
Established Member

I dated a college sophomore when I was a HS junior. I suppose it depends on the kids involved.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2018, 11:23 PM   #4
Established Member

Chiming for the older crowd that it was pretty normal. I still have a nice belt from a high school junior I was dating as a freshman in college that she made in shop for me. The waist has expanded a bit though The dating part wasn't unusual. Some kids had sex, others didn't. I didn't. Jailbait was around but not a big deal like it seems to be now.

Easy way to know if a guy is meet the young lady at her house, look her dad in the eye and shake his hand. You'll know In my case it was my best friend's younger sister and everything was cool. Had some great times at the races and cruising. Good memories. Enjoy!
carhill is offline   Reply With Quote