Women who pester other women.

Not lesbians in love

Not lonely women.

I refer to women who pester me to be in lives when my gut says no - no means no, I make that clear, by ignoring them. They are even capable of stalking, such is the strength of their will; they are not to be pitied, but to be weirded out by.

Have you been pestered?

Have you been a pesterer?

Edited by darkmoon
  • Author
What's the motivation? Are they in direct sales businesses?

no sales, these are chance aquaintances -so that is just my query too - what is their motivation? I see a power-play, and wanted feedback here

CautiouslyOptimistic

Can you give a specific example other than just saying "pester?" I'm not sure what you mean by "power play."

somanymistakes

I'm not sure I understand the question - this sounds like it may be a "some people in this world are very pushy friends" rather than any sort of male or female thing?

• Author
I'm not sure I understand the question - this sounds like it may be a "some people in this world are very pushy friends" rather than any sort of male or female thing?

I think you have nailed it. "pushy friends"

by power-play, I meant that they take control.

They do not accept my no, not even a series of nos, which is a bad sign. It is a sign of dominance, because nobody reasonable would keep going. No? ok, so ....

Why do they keep going? What are they acting out?

CautiouslyOptimistic
I think you have nailed it. "pushy friends"

They do not accept my no, not even a series of nos, which is a bad sign. It is a sign of dominance, because nobody reasonable would keep going. No? ok, so ....

You still haven't given any examples. As they asking you to lunch and you don't want to go?

• Author

They are women about whom my gut says no. I have not talked to them, no invites, no words exchanged, not a word, but they want to talk to me and pester me, up the point of stalking. This phenomenon is just occasional, but I am now looking for a reason.

I think you have nailed it in a way saying "pushy friends" well, "pushy wannabe friends"

They do not accept my blunt rejection, not even a series of rejections, head turning away, eyes closing at them. This lack of acceptance or my rejections is a sign of dominance, because nobody reasonable would keep going. No? ok, so ....

Edited by darkmoon
CautiouslyOptimistic
They are women about whom my gut says no. I have not talked to them, no invites, no words exchanged, not a word, but they want to talk to me and pester me, up the point of stalking. This phenomenon is just occasional, but I am now looking for a reason.

I think you have nailed it in a way saying "pushy friends" well, "pushy wannabe friends"

They do not accept my blunt rejection, not even a series of rejections, head turning away, eyes closing at them. This lack of acceptance or my rejections is a sign of dominance, because nobody reasonable would keep going. No? ok, so ....

OK, I'm out. I have no clue why you are being so vague.

I am so confused.

Is this about women LOOKING at you?

You said no words exchanged right?

Is it like when a guy is checking you out making you feel uncomfortable?

Honestly this sounds like a perception issue on your part.

• Author
I am so confused.

Is this about women LOOKING at you?

You said no words exchanged right?

Is it like when a guy is checking you out making you feel uncomfortable?

Honestly this sounds like a perception issue on your part.

I perceive women with a bad vibe, nothing to do with guys checking me out. If my gut-reaction tells me not to get involved with somebody, another female, in my case, then I listen to that gut-reaction, only to get pestered by them.

Still wondering why they pester me so. This is just an occasional phenomenon, but still, what makes these pesterers tick?

Edited by darkmoon

WHAT exactly are they doing to pester you?

Do they speak to you?

Do they touch you?

Do they interact with you?

Or are they just looking at you?

Give a SPECIFIC example of this pestering. Think of a time this happened and describe it for us.

Where where you. What did she do. What did you do in response. How did it end?

• Like 2