What's Physically Attractive to you

What is it in one person over the other that makes your heart race and think of them in a romantic way. Voice/Face/Body type. For me I have narrowed it down.

Face. I am all about that face. The more kind and sweet a woman it to me. The more I would think of her in a romantic way. By Kind and Sweet. i mean she is making an effort to get to know me well.

She is single. I would rather have a woman that is slightly chunky with a great face vs great bod but face is dour and not bright looking.

We can't help what we look like for the most part. We can only modify as we age. I have a 66 yr old female friend and I think she is beautiful. She thinks she is average.

I like my look. I think I look cute/handsome. If i was in the movies. I would be cast as the good guy.

Anyways whats Physically attractive to you?

Eyes get me first, along with smile. Then an overall masculinity. Not like giant and hairy with big knuckles, but a man who looks like a traditional male (in other words, if you have more hair products than me, we aren't compatible). Then arms and hands. I like strong arms - not necessarily large, just strong. And work worn hands drive me crazy.

A little Dr. House style scruff or goatee gets my motor running too. And a somewhat deep voice.

Hey....I just described my fiance.... :D

• Like 2

In pictures of multiple hot women, I am drawn to the ones with a smile on their face and a petite body. I like a round butt. Do not care much about the face other than it is not one that I would enjoy waking up to. I ended up marrying a 4' 11" 78 lb. woman. When we married she had small 32A breast but when she gained some weight they went to 36C. Bonus for me. She looked was the size of my 12 year old nieces who wore my wife's hand me downs, but had the shape of a woman. Men and women always turn their heads to look at her, mostly women. I used to think that they were looking at me since women usually did.

One day I stopped to look at something in a store window in a major mall. After I looked I was walking about 7 yards behind my wife. To my surprise, the women were all looking at her. A few year later my wife found out why, she is bisexual. In fact, all four women I loved and had a relationship are bisexual. I do not know why and I did not know beforehand, but for some reason I have never had a relationship with a hetero woman. So I am drawn to bi women without knowing they are bi.

I know this is going to sound weird, but physical appearance doesn't register that much with me. I really don't know why. I am more sucker for a kind heart.

• Like 2

Tiny thin women appeal to me. I'm turned off by anything over 5'6".

My ideal height is 5'3" or shorter. I like tiny hands and small feet. Nothing makes me gag more than big feet on a woman.

Long dark hair with brown eyes are also my favs. I prefer a feminine woman with a high pitched voice (not annoying, just not deep). I like soft features on the face and a nice small butt.

I don't really care about breasts and I've dated women who had almost none. Paramount to me is thin. I like a feminine woman.

As a result of my preferences I date a lot of Asian woman. I find very few white (American) women who fit my profile though I am open to them if they meet the criteria.

I wish I liked larger women as there appear to be a lot more of them especially in my age range.

In pictures of multiple hot women, I am drawn to the ones with a smile on their face and a petite body. I like a round butt. Do not care much about the face other than it is not one that I would enjoy waking up to. I ended up marrying a 4' 11" 78 lb. woman. When we married she had small 32A breast but when she gained some weight they went to 36C. Bonus for me. She looked was the size of my 12 year old nieces who wore my wife's hand me downs, but had the shape of a woman. Men and women always turn their heads to look at her, mostly women. I used to think that they were looking at me since women usually did.

One day I stopped to look at something in a store window in a major mall. After I looked I was walking about 7 yards behind my wife. To my surprise, the women were all looking at her. A few year later my wife found out why, she is bisexual. In fact, all four women I loved and had a relationship are bisexual. I do not know why and I did not know beforehand, but for some reason I have never had a relationship with a hetero woman. So I am drawn to bi women without knowing they are bi.

4'11" and 78 lbs?!?!? You sir are now the subject of my internet envy! :D

• Author

Going over my specific requirments. If there is one.

Hair- long hair that can be tied up. I don't have a lock on it. Although I love Redheads.

Eyes- I don't care about colour.

Face-. I like round faces and I like the baby face look.

Height- Don't care close to same or a little taller. I am 5'9.

My ideal relationship is as follows.

Single/Childless. No rush to have kids. Late 30's to early 40's. lean and lanky looking- think Ann Hathaway. Ethnicity-Black/White/Asian/Latino. Style-Bohemian- loves poetry and the arts. Wheres floral prints. Loves Rock and Roll/Folk/Jazz/Pop/Heavy Metal. Like to have interesting conversations and laughs. Light and easy for the most part. Playful and affectionate towards me. Well dressed and groomed.

Spiritual. If I had to use a character in Pop Culture. I would say Betty from the Archie comics.

At the end of the day. I would like to have softness when I am with her.

As for us getting together. I like it when a woman makes moves on me. I have more fun that way and I feel the relationship is stronger, than when I have to be the one to make all the effort or its mutual.

I really believe that I will have this type of relationship. Through prayer and thinking it will manifest for me. I just have to do one thing. Let go of trying to make it happen and I let it come into my life in an organic way. Whenever it happens. So not me trying to force Love in my life.

I had a Psychic reading about a month ago. The medium told me in a erie way when I asked do I have to go looking for love or do I let it just come to me.

She said that you want a certain type and you want her to be a certain way. Is human to be on the look out for love. There is no time when it will be perfect. Trust your heart and instinct.

My heart and instinct tell me for myself. Prayer and letting things come to me in its own time. So I don't have to always make the major effort romantically with women that I think I do. Some woman will see me and open her heart to me, which will trigger my opening my heart to her.

I think that a lot of us are going to have to go that route. Others may have to make that effort.

• Like 1

Wish I could do a list like that. Historically, no rhyme, reason or pattern. I look back at all the women I've dated, had relationships with, or married and there are no physical commonalities at all, other than their gender. Sometimes I wonder if having a defined list would have made life easier. IDK.

• Like 1

What makes my heart race? What makes me desire someone in a romantic way?

More than anything, what sits between their ears.

He’s gotta be smart, witty, charming. Smiles freely, is confident in his innuendos and flirty banter. Enjoys seduction and can stand up to me, to my strong personality, to my teasing.

I do have physical base lines… I swoon over big powerful shoulders, a strong physique, an extremely masculine presence (whether he is dressed as an athlete or in an on point suit). I don’t mind a little weight, but obesity is a huge turn off. He’s going to be taller, and stronger than me. I don’t care if he still has his hair, or if he looks youthful, or wizened by the years. Skin color, eye color, hair color and that stuff doesn’t matter. Good posture, confidence, good grooming and takes care of his body.

Honestly when it comes to turning my head – usually it’s a guy who reminds me of a past lover – because its really not that much about his “looks”. Maybe he’s tall dark and handsome like the Persian guy I knew. Maybe he is cut and fit, but yet a smaller frame like that triathlete guy who was great in bed. Perhaps his 6’4” in an impeccability tailored suit that reminds me of a certain someone.

I like coolness and a pretty face on men and mainly men with at least hair long enough to be styled. I have never thought any man with real short or buzzcut hair was attractive. I like them to have a style, preferably not a sports style but an artistic or musician style, but just some sort of style that you can tell they have some sort of identity. If a man is very conventional, I usually don't find him attractive, no matter how good looking he is.

• Author

For me at the moment. Unless a woman is very sweet/kind towards me. I don't feel anything.

I don't want to come off as always on the make and being flirty with every woman I meet, where they think I am hitting on them all the time. I have lots of things that I am doing and I now don't want to waste time with people. Unless we really click. I don't need to investigate every single woman that comes across my field of vision. I have women friends if I want a woman's perspective. Although 3 are married and 1 has a BF and the other

The more I feel like I have to make things happen. The more agitating it is for me so that affects my perception of the woman I am looking at in a romantic way. I feel like today its way more complicated than in my parents day when they were in their 20's in the 60's. Or my Grand Parents who were in their 20's in the 30's.

Its like My mom/dad came to Canada in spring of 1968 at age 28. Met and married in 1969 and had me in 1971 and my brother in 1973. Yet my brother and I are single and childless. If you were to look at us. I don't think you would see anything wrong with us. Although for the most part. My brother and I are more methodical. We are not going to just jump into bed with any woman, or just do what they want, where there is no up side for us or them. So that means no out of wedlock child or quicky marriage for us, because of tingly feelings.

Times have changed and I see my parents of just doing what was expected of them. Marry/have kids in their early 30's. There was no major self reflection on looks and status. As long as you were close in age/ethnicity. That was good enough.

There's a quality, can't explain it but it's hard to find these days, but l have great taste in women haha. And she'll have some damn self respect and intuition too.

Physically l just love small women, petite, funny because l'm 6ft and l sorta wish sometimes l liked taller girls but what can l say though we just love what we love and that's what l love.

• Like 1
Fishforbreakfast

I know it when I see it, each person is so unique I can't pin point what is attractive to me, but I definitely know personality can do alot for someone's looks

• Like 1

Hair: soft and long.

Eyes: preferably green or dark. Big eyes catch my attention pretty easily.

Lips: it depends on the size of the cheeks, big cheeks must go with thick lips, otherwise they look aestethically unpleasant.

Tummy: GOSH, THIS IS MY WEAKNESS.

Thighs: not too thick, not too thin.

Height: preferably not too tall, I don't feel comfortable with tall girls.

-----------------

Extras:

freckles, glasses, small tongues, not-dyed hair (begone green-dyed devil!), little makeup

Edited by EthanSPK

That would be easily illustrated in a few pictures.

Since this is about physical attraction I will not refer to behavior, or voice, in any way despite the fact that they are important to what is sexually attractive.

In short, I'm attracted to classical feminine beauty. Enough study of what constitutes beautiful proportions has been conducted in art and science so as to be possible to express classical beauty in numbers at least approximately. A quick Google search will help. Eye and hair color in themselves are completely unimportant to me. I don't care for large breasts. Their shape and pertness are much more important than their size. I don't prefer particularly wide hips and large buttocks either. I don't like excess body fat but not too well-defined muscles or boniness, either. I prefer the sort of well-proportioned physique of a young woman who goes to the gym regularly but does not compete in any sport where strength or mass play a big role. (Weightlifters tend to have too much mass whereas gymnasts competing at a high level tend to be too featureless.) As for facial beauty, in addition to preferring classical feminine features, I could say that I prefer darker than average hair color because eyelashes etc. will not require as much makeup to create the kind of contrasts that make up is applied for.

I prefer the combination of average facial looks and a beautiful body to the opposite. How attractive a face looks varies a great deal depending on the mental state of the person. A body is more constant.

I can find many different men attractive, but generally speaking those looks don't make me want sex or romance.

To think of them in a "romantic way", we need to connect emotionally.

• Author

I see women like this. They come in all shape and sizes and ages and ethnicity.

I can't say there is one universal woman that does it for me. If I had to start from scratch and I could profile it. It would be like this.

Hair colour- Cherry Red. Age late 30's like 37. Body type-slender/athletic. almost like a Swimmers body. Soft voice. Playful and flirtatious with me. Romantically Bold towards me. Warm/Sweet/Sharp/adroable Girl next Door vibe. Bohemian style.

Its more like she is putting us together for the most part. Single/Childless/Never Married I like the name Cheryl/Jane Scarlett/Marlowe/Julia/Donna.

Then again I like short girls as well. Girls that have curves. I don't mind a little bit of thickness, but healthy.