Why do I keep having this dream about my ex?

Good morning!

I have been dreaming non stop for the past two weeks about my ex girlfriend.

I keep having a dream that she works at a restaurant where the servers are completely nude and she is one of them and she's showing off her body to everyone.

Last night, I had a dream that I was in an assembly hall like on a spring break trip and she took her top off and starting, well... You know. And some guy came up and started making out with her, so I got mad and punched him.

I keep dreaming of her, but 95% of the time it's more about me getting jealous of someone else being able to have her body or see what only I used to see..

It's been a year since our breakup and this is just starting to happen. What gives?

Then the day/morning after I have the dream... I'm hurting all over again and I want her back so bad.

salparadise

Repressed feelings bubbling to the surface. Did you fully grieve the loss at the time and accept that you have to let her go? I know that's hard to answer. If you do more work on it consciously it may help to alleviate pressure on the subconscious. It's a process and maybe it's just taking this long.

I've had dreams about my recent ex as well, but it's only been five months for me. Cognitively I've mostly made my peace with it, but the dreams are telling me that my emotional side wants what it wants... which ain't going to happen.

CautiouslyOptimistic

Well, it's obvious you're having these dreams because of unresolved feelings and still longing, physically, for your ex.

What's interesting is that your dreams that you describe all describe just the physical aspect/sex/her body. Do you ever have dreams about the other parts of your relationship, such as emotional connection, deep conversations, having fun together in a non-sexual way?

• Like 1
  • Author
Well, it's obvious you're having these dreams because of unresolved feelings and still longing, physically, for your ex.

What's interesting is that your dreams that you describe all describe just the physical aspect/sex/her body. Do you ever have dreams about the other parts of your relationship, such as emotional connection, deep conversations, having fun together in a non-sexual way?

No, I am only having dreams about her physical presence. I have had no emotional/love dreams about her. It's more lust than anything else. I don't understand what it means.

CautiouslyOptimistic
No, I am only having dreams about her physical presence. I have had no emotional/love dreams about her. It's more lust than anything else. I don't understand what it means.

It means you miss the sex.

You need to go to a Reiki Master healer and to sub-press those past progressive feelings you have correcting. Otherwise you won't stop thinking about her. They can open a vortex to your past life and see why you can't let go of her. Once you do this will kill off these recurring dreams. Because you can't go back to her I am sure she has found someone more worthy than you are.

Look-up

Reading and releasing psychic cords

When a relationship has gone sour, or become unbalanced, energy may be moving only one way, draining one of those involved.

A very common issue is that when we break up with a spouse or partner or close friend, the psychic cords between us remain intact. What now flows along the cords is no longer healthy emotional energy but bad feelings and rancor that can bring both members of the old relationship down. More seriously, the surviving psychic bridge can become a means by which a jealous or bitter ex comes calling, confusing night dreams and wakeful perception and energy. This can cause all manner of guilt and grief and confusion.

I am Reiki Master and I too had suffered from this issue I better now no problems. I never get too close to someone I love but even If I do I can control that issue.

You need to go to a Reiki Master healer and to sub-press those past progressive feelings you have correcting. Otherwise you won't stop thinking about her. They can open a vortex to your past life and see why you can't let go of her. Once you do this will kill off these recurring dreams. Because you can't go back to her I am sure she has found someone more worthy than you are.

Look-up

Reading and releasing psychic cords

When a relationship has gone sour, or become unbalanced, energy may be moving only one way, draining one of those involved.

A very common issue is that when we break up with a spouse or partner or close friend, the psychic cords between us remain intact. What now flows along the cords is no longer healthy emotional energy but bad feelings and rancor that can bring both members of the old relationship down. More seriously, the surviving psychic bridge can become a means by which a jealous or bitter ex comes calling, confusing night dreams and wakeful perception and energy. This can cause all manner of guilt and grief and confusion.

I am Reiki Master and I too had suffered from this issue I better now no problems. I never get too close to someone I love but even If I do I can control that issue.

Interesting...even though you copied most of your response word for word from another site...

You still convinced me to look it up though!!

As for the OP...you aren't alone. I'm still dreaming about my ex too and it's been over 7 months. Right now, I can't even remember EXACTLY the details, but I know I am. What I CAN remember is there are dreams where he contacts me. There are others where I have been visiting a house in the middle of nowhere (perhaps a foreign country even?), but he has been part of this experience for some reason.

I want him to go away.

Were you the dumper or dumpee????

Edited by GeekLover

I am only hypothesizing here, but my guess is you're horny, so your body is sending a signal to your brain to launch a wet dream, but then when it does, your brain reminds you that you can't have her but that other guys can. You wake up regretting that you can no longer have sex with her. That seems to be about as deep as it goes. Maybe in time you'll be able to use her to masturbate by, but not yet.

Interesting...even though you copied most of your response word for word from another site...

You still convinced me to look it up though!!

As for the OP...you aren't alone. I'm still dreaming about my ex too and it's been over 7 months. Right now, I can't even remember EXACTLY the details, but I know I am. What I CAN remember is there are dreams where he contacts me. There are others where I have been visiting a house in the middle of nowhere (perhaps a foreign country even?), but he has been part of this experience for some reason.

I want him to go away.

Were you the dumper or dumpee????

I don't have that info handy. So yes it was to show what it meant. I don't post links here on this forum. I didn't take credit for that stuff. I didn't say it was my own words. If it was I would say it. You take too much out of this. People have issues that they need to deal with. I help a lot with mental and emotional issues. I have done a lot. I have ablites sometimes I use them here to help others out..

Are you here to help or not no need to be rude we're here to help each other out. the OP has issue that can be corrected by Reiki Master of course he could drive to do it himself. Not easy to sit in a room in total darkness and have your mind open a vortex and you walk into it and see yourself prior. This is how you solve this issue. Takes 2 to help. I am sure you looked that up. Very good you earn a cookie.. I am not making fun I just stating a point. I will not post links here.. We're not even allowed to post pictures. He needs helpl the OP help him don't attack him or me. Be nice..