What do you think of this guy behavior

I post it there because it is my friend story not mine, I would be happy if you could share some experiences or have an idea of what is going on. I'm clueless.

She's got a baby less than one month ago, and it seems like the father is leaving. They have been together since 10 years almost. They both wanted the baby since 2 years.

Now he says he realized he didn't want the baby around 4 months after the beginning of the pregnancy. He accuses her of manipulations because she counted the days.

There is another girl too somewhere but I don't know "where" precisely. I think this is a detail there, a pretext he needs.

He is usually a nice, strong and responsible guy. I don't recognize him. I think he has blown a fuse.

There is no financial issue for my friend she earn better her living than him, just (a lot of) moral suffering. I don't know what to say.

Have you ever witness something like that? Is there some kind of father baby-blues? Or do you think it is just a common breakup and that he just waited for the end of the pregnancy to leave since it was too late for an abortion (although I doubt my friend would have done it)?

Sounds like an irresponsible jackass who didn't use birth control and then wondered how his GF got pregnant..

If this is a case of the "Baby Blues" it would go something like this.. "I'm so blue because now I've got a baby who cries, poops, doesn't sleep through the night, pukes on me, and cannot be left alone so I can go out with my friends.. boo hoo.. poor me.. how could I have known my Girl would get pregnant when we weren't using any Birth control? I seeeeee whats happened here.. she stole my sperm! Yeah thats it! She tricked me into having sex with her.. damn!" :rolleyes:

Sorry.. I'm sorry for your Friend, I'm sorry for her child.. and I hope this idiot does the right thing for his baby... but I'm not holding my breath...

I never realized until now that Merin is a mother. That would increase the probability that her attractive pictures is indeed of her.

A fairly good reply from you, merin ( perhaps a bit heavy with resentment, but so are most all of mine ). Your scenario sounds pretty liely to me. Although I would bet that the guy realized he wanted no part of a continued LTR with the mother once he found out about the pregnancy but instead of bolting out the door then, he waited till after the child was born out of genuine respect and concern for her, depite the broader dishonorable behavior of: A) failing to end the relationship pre-preg B) failing to assume equally shared responsibilities of parenthood ( although he may or may not share a heavy burden through childcare costs )

R O B J.

Originally posted by R O B J.

just to clarify, i find Merin's take on the situation to be very LIKELY, not liely.

:lmao:

Yay! I want to be considered as LIKELY and not LIELY :p:laugh: