What did she mean on this post?

sam13under

posted today 48 minutes ago:

"God is good all the time u just have to trust and believe him the blessing that I just got.... its like whoa ... bless! beyond measures*smiley face with two heart eyes*"

GorillaTheater

Seriously man, how the hell would we know? What's stopping you from asking her?

• Like 4
d0nnivain

It means she is religious & she is happy about something.

• Like 3
What does that mean may i ask? Havent heard of it

It's when someone makes a post on facebook which gives no clue as to what they are talking about.

"Something great happened today and I'm so happy", "Some people really ought to keep their opinions to themselves", "I wish this would stop happening to me"

I think their goal is to fish for people who will engage and ask what's going on. Why they don't just say what they think is beyond me.

• Like 5
  • Author
sam13under
It's when someone makes a post on facebook which gives no clue as to what they are talking about.

"Something great happened today and I'm so happy", "Some people really ought to keep their opinions to themselves", "I wish this would stop happening to me"

I think their goal is to fish for people who will engage and ask what's going on. Why they don't just say what they think is beyond me.

Desperate for attention

• Like 4
"Some people really ought to keep their opinions to themselves''

These lame attention seeking posts made me leave Facebook. Making me paranoid about what kind of things I might have said or done, even though not every 'friend' was aiming such claims and nonsense at me.

todreaminblue

if i read a post liek that or a negative oen from one of my friends, i reply on the post...i say im glad you are happy what happened do you want to share? or if its negative ill private message im sorry you seem down are you ok?..its pretty simple and msot friends i have will reply.....i write riddled up poetry.....

if my friends or family are struggling ......and theres normally a meaning in there for that person to get...and what it is not me lookign for attention but to show a public support of solidarity without pin pointing them or make them feel pressured to answer me....or put on show.......deb

todreaminblue
She's trying to make someone think she's happy when she probably isn't.

yeah done that before with poetry too ....theres so many things or reasons she coudl hav ewritten that i feel..maybe she is going for the law of attraction........deb

todreaminblue
hope is an angels' perfect whiteness

that chases clouds of grey

faith is the merciful brightness

that through troubles leads the way.

charity is soft enough to forgive

when hearts in healing feel the hurt

mercy bestowed, an eternal life we live ,

all of us with sins and trials we've learnt.

mercy faith charity and hope,

our gifts we need to truly cope

to rejoice in our power to share,

brothers and sisters,

to show one and all humanity we care,

to be loved and then, in humility, to love,

we are all blessed and endowed from a loving father above....deborah

i am spiritual like the ops friend....

i wrote this poem because a few of my friends from church and home teachers ....have called me and given me snail mail..just kindness and love for me...makes em smile...and feel inspired......i have missed church serious issues going on........and i felt blessed to know them appreciate their kindness........so i wrote this...

it wasnt for attention it was in gratitude and recognition of them.......hence brothers and sisters line..even though they would actually probably not realize it was written because of them...they may not even read it...doesnt matter.....

people write things for many reasons....i think op should ask..deb

Edited by todreaminblue