I kinda have a crush on a cop, and I think he liked me too. But...I'm taken *LONG*

Hi everyone, I am a 17 year old guy. I am gay, just if you're wondering. I have been watching YouTube through my Chromecast all day and I've kinda had it up a little too loud. I don't get along well with my apartment neighbor so she called the cops on me.

One officer showed up. At first I didn't know if it was a cop or not cause my peep hole only showed his face and not his uniform but instantly, I notice hot he was. So I opened the door and saw he was a police officer. My eyes widened in excitement as I am a very submissive guy and I get turned on easily by dominant guys.

Anyways, he told me he had a noise complaint from my neighbor. I stuttered, saying "I-I-I-understand, officer. I-I don't get along with her. But I will lower my TV..." He said "I understand. She's called us a bunch of times on other tenants over nonsense. Honestly, I'm just here because I am required to come when called."

I replied "Ohh she certainly does! She's called on pretty much everyone who lives here. I feel bad how she wastes you guys' time over nothing." While eying him from head to toe. He was eying me too, and I could sense his excitement (if you know what I mean).

Now at this point, most cops would just give a warning and go. At least that's what happened the other times I've had noise complaints. But this time...he stuck around. I invited him to come inside and he did. He went on to say how annoyed his other police buddies get when she calls.

We talked about her for a good 10 minutes, while he sat on my couch. My parents aren't home btw. They're on vacation and entrusted me alone. He asked me my age and I told him. He said "Your parents aren't home?" I told him how they're away and he said "Ohh that's okay."

He then said "You look so much older for your age. I thought you'd be at least 25, not 17." which I get a lot from people cause I do look older. I said "Ohh yes. Many people say that and it's kind of scary cause I don't know how I'll look when I'm in my 20s." also I giggled in between sentences due to my "excitement".

He said "Well I think you'll look just as handsome as you do now. You're a very good looking young man. It was very nice talking to you but I've got to go now." Then...he pulled out this blank card and a pen. He wrote down his name and number then gave it to me.

"If she or anyone in this apartment bothers you, here is my personal number." he then got up and left. Just like that. I sat there for at least a half hour, staring at the card and not believing what just happened. Do you think he possibly likes me?

He sounded pretty disappointed when he found out I'm under 18. Yet he still gave me his name and number. Should I contact him? I can't stop thinking about him. He looked young, at least early 20s. Possibly even 18/19.

He was definitely a rookie cop. But he was so hot. I don't care about looks as much as I do personality but he was pretty hot looking. I have a boyfriend of 9 months whose long-distance. I told him about the hot cop but didn't tell him I got his name/number.

As soon as I told him I thought the cop was cute, I noticed a change in his voice (we were talking on phone) and he definitely sounded jealous. He talks about guys at school who he thinks are cute so it's about time I make him a little jealous.

I am really thinking about getting to know this cop more. But should I? I mean, he's a cop. I don't want to jeopardize his carrier by having him getting involved with someone underage but then again I don't wanna pass up a good opportunity if he likes me.

Another thing, I really love my boyfriend. I don't want to cheat on him but sometimes I don't feel as loved other times I do. It's complicated. Do you think he'd mind if I cheated with a cop? I really need some advice on this. Sorry for typing so much I just wanted to include everything.

Thanks for your help!!

Hi everyone, I am a 17 year old guy. I am gay, just if you're wondering. I have been watching YouTube through my Chromecast all day and I've kinda had it up a little too loud. I don't get along well with my apartment neighbor so she called the cops on me.

One officer showed up. At first I didn't know if it was a cop or not cause my peep hole only showed his face and not his uniform but instantly, I notice hot he was. So I opened the door and saw he was a police officer. My eyes widened in excitement as I am a very submissive guy and I get turned on easily by dominant guys.

Anyways, he told me he had a noise complaint from my neighbor. I stuttered, saying "I-I-I-understand, officer. I-I don't get along with her. But I will lower my TV..." He said "I understand. She's called us a bunch of times on other tenants over nonsense. Honestly, I'm just here because I am required to come when called."

I replied "Ohh she certainly does! She's called on pretty much everyone who lives here. I feel bad how she wastes you guys' time over nothing." While eying him from head to toe. He was eying me too, and I could sense his excitement (if you know what I mean).

Now at this point, most cops would just give a warning and go. At least that's what happened the other times I've had noise complaints. But this time...he stuck around. I invited him to come inside and he did. He went on to say how annoyed his other police buddies get when she calls.

We talked about her for a good 10 minutes, while he sat on my couch. My parents aren't home btw. They're on vacation and entrusted me alone. He asked me my age and I told him. He said "Your parents aren't home?" I told him how they're away and he said "Ohh that's okay."

He then said "You look so much older for your age. I thought you'd be at least 25, not 17." which I get a lot from people cause I do look older. I said "Ohh yes. Many people say that and it's kind of scary cause I don't know how I'll look when I'm in my 20s." also I giggled in between sentences due to my "excitement".

He said "Well I think you'll look just as handsome as you do now. You're a very good looking young man. It was very nice talking to you but I've got to go now." Then...he pulled out this blank card and a pen. He wrote down his name and number then gave it to me.

"If she or anyone in this apartment bothers you, here is my personal number." he then got up and left. Just like that. I sat there for at least a half hour, staring at the card and not believing what just happened. Do you think he possibly likes me?

He sounded pretty disappointed when he found out I'm under 18. Yet he still gave me his name and number. Should I contact him? I can't stop thinking about him. He looked young, at least early 20s. Possibly even 18/19.

He was definitely a rookie cop. But he was so hot. I don't care about looks as much as I do personality but he was pretty hot looking. I have a boyfriend of 9 months whose long-distance. I told him about the hot cop but didn't tell him I got his name/number.

As soon as I told him I thought the cop was cute, I noticed a change in his voice (we were talking on phone) and he definitely sounded jealous. He talks about guys at school who he thinks are cute so it's about time I make him a little jealous.

I am really thinking about getting to know this cop more. But should I? I mean, he's a cop. I don't want to jeopardize his carrier by having him getting involved with someone underage but then again I don't wanna pass up a good opportunity if he likes me.

Another thing, I really love my boyfriend. I don't want to cheat on him but sometimes I don't feel as loved other times I do. It's complicated. Do you think he'd mind if I cheated with a cop? I really need some advice on this. Sorry for typing so much I just wanted to include everything.

Thanks for your help!!

You are only 17, take care , with a capital T.

GunslingerRoland

Buy your bf a pair of handcuffs and a police officers uniform.

I mean, you are 17 and he is an adult police officer, this can't and shouldn't happen.

Plus like you said you are in a relationship.

Are you of legal age in your state? If not, leave this man alone. Really even if you're legal, you're too young to be seeing him. You'd be in way over your head. If you are underage and he makes any play for you, he should be reported to the police. But I'm hoping he was just trying to be friendly the way cops try to make young people trust them, but maybe not. Don't take this any further, seriously.