I feel like an alien in this planet...

Springsummer

People are disgusting...why can't attractive people just be single for a while? must they have a GF/BF all the times? It's so filthy and disgusting.

I am so different....

sorry if I offend everyone here...I just want to vent.

• Like 2
  • Author
Springsummer

I feel like this is the only place I can talk and hopefully someone will give a crap and reply.

I called the city's help hotline, as soon as the person learnt I am not going to kill myself tonight, she hung up.

• Author
Springsummer
Please get specific and give a particular situation that is upsetting you so people can more easily respond.

the question is why people always has a GF/BF? can't people just be single for awhile?

So this person finally utter the word my gf after 2 months after I asked how he cracked his phone a little also. is it my fault/being stupid that I didn't ask and found out earlier?

yes, everything in my life is my god damn fault. I am just too stupid for life. I don't know the first thing about life. My life is empty, unfulfilled. I listen to all these self help audio, Joel Olsteen's preaching....still I can't help but hate my life and hate myself.

I don't know why life always turns out to be a joke for me.

Life is demanding, way too demanding than I can handle. I wonder why I had to be borne?

Life is a joke.

• Like 2
  • Author
Springsummer

Life is too damn hard.

I don't know the first thing about life after all my life.

I don't know what to live for? what's the meaning of life? why am I exist? What is the happiness of living?

why is everything turns out to be a joke in life? so ironic?

Life has no meaning. It's so empty and alone.

• Like 2
  • Author
Springsummer

Nothing to believe in. Nothing to hope for. Everything seems so illusionary.

What's real in life? what I can believe in?

What is life?

• Like 1

The meaning of life is to live it.

To have experiences, mistakes, bad decisions, happy moments, failures, loss, gains, sometimes be single, other times in a relationship, and much more.

Also not everyone's situations are the same. People have different perceptions, outlooks, opinions, thoughts, views, and morals. Everything is shaped by each individual in this world to their own unique experiences.

Not everyone's life is the same. Some have it hard, some easy, some in between. We all have hard or bad times at some point. Some people are always in a bad or hard time depending on where they are in this world.

We should be blessed with what we have and we need to cultivate patience.

Time passes and so does life, so make sure you live it and love it!

• Like 3
RecentChange

If I was searching for meaning, Joel Olsteen is the last place I would look.

• Like 5
  • Author
Springsummer
If I was searching for meaning, Joel Olsteen is the last place I would look.

I don't understand God at all. Too much questions for me. but I could listen to Joel messages. Those are just exactly what I need to know to live life.

sometimes, there are too much 'coincidences' ...so that make me wonder if there is indeed a God? but, I have too much questions to ask if there is indeed one.

• Author
Springsummer

I am strange...as soon as I found out a guy has a gf, I immediately feel he is like dirt to me. unlike some women...

I guess I am just too puritanical ...I want a guy who will wait for the right person, aka...me.

so I guess indeed no one is made for me in this world. God doesn't exist after all...as much as I want to believe Joel. His messages are so relevant, sometimes I wonder if he is God sent.

• Like 2
lana-banana

Are you saying you need to be a man's first sexual experience, or a man's first romantic experience, period? This doesn't sound healthy. Part of being a mature adult is learning what you like and dislike in a romantic partner, so you know how to spot Mr(s) Right when they come along.

I think there is something pathological and potentially worrisome in the way you respond to men telling you they have girlfriends. That kind of crazy black-and-white, switch-flipping, idealization to demonization, is not good. You should be able to respect all the nuances of a person without loving or hating them simply because of their availability.

• Like 3

OK, so the OP's posts are a bit tough to follow, but if I recall, she's had her eye on a co-worker for a couple of months. It sounds like she just found out he's got a girlfriend. From her other threads, it sounded like she may have thought he was interested in her, so the revelation of him being off the market is upsetting to her.

OP, please tread carefully. It sounds like you're getting a point where if you're interested in a guy and find out he's unavailable, your world comes crashing down. That's not a healthy reaction to be having about a crush.

Best of luck.

• Like 3
  • Author
Springsummer
it sounded like she may have thought he was interested in her, so the revelation of him being off the market is upsetting to her.

Really? having a GF doesn't equate off the market...

There were two guys that were extremely attractive...but I found out very early they had a gf, so there was no imagination involve with them....but.....I think they didn't mind have me even though they had a gf, if I made myself available.

One reason I think human/man are filthy and disgusting. I lost my appetite even I was still attracted to them.

• Author
Springsummer
Are you saying you need to be a man's first sexual experience, or a man's first romantic experience, period? This doesn't sound healthy. Part of being a mature adult is learning what you like and dislike in a romantic partner, so you know how to spot Mr(s) Right when they come along.

I think there is something pathological and potentially worrisome in the way you respond to men telling you they have girlfriends. That kind of crazy black-and-white, switch-flipping, idealization to demonization, is not good. You should be able to respect all the nuances of a person without loving or hating them simply because of their availability.

That's what I would prefer. but I know it's impossible now.

availability?...wow, it's like a market. what's love and romance? just cold hard truth of ...

• Like 1
Really? having a GF doesn't equate off the market...

It means he's not in a position to date, so yes, he is off the market if he's got a girlfriend.

One reason I think human/man are filthy and disgusting.

Wait, what? A guy is disgusting merely for having a girlfriend?

availability?...wow, it's like a market. what's love and romance? just cold hard truth of ...

If a man (or woman) is in a relationship, in theory, there is love, hence he/she is not available for dating purposes to other people. I don't see what's so wrong with that.

• Like 1

Sounds like you're upset that your peers and crushes have someone and you havent found someone yet. That doesn't mean it wont happen. I know it feels hopeless, i have to admit, when i was younger I thought the same thing and i started getting angry at the world because i couldn't find someone/a bf/a partner/etc. And then it happened, somebody liked me, somebody cool wanted to be my bf and i started seeing things different. SOunds like your time hasnt come yet, but i assure you it will. Don't lose hope. Try to be happy for those who have found someone and know that your special someone is around the corner.

I don't think it's as much that she finds other people in relationships. But that after associating with them for awhile they did not hint or reveal about already being in a relationship. Its a lie. She has hope and finds them attractive, yet it gets destroyed when she thinks she has a chance because they reciprocate interest, but in the end they are already spoken for.

Patience is key, like true patience. The most amazing man will enter your life and you know he was meant for you and he will also know you were meant for him.

On a very different theme though. If this is reoccurring often, it may be your approach. In my opinion I can see the average guy, even in a relationship already, getting close to/flirting/giving signs of interest to a woman who comes off as "easy" not saying you are, but if this is how guys perceive you because you may be very nice and being perceived as over nice and perhaps flirty, they can think of getting with you as a fling or side piece and you would be with it.

Not saying that is what happened or is happening, just something to think about and understand.

Springsummer, you're not making any sense. I'm asking in the nicest possible way....Are you currently under the influence of drugs or alcohol? Or perhaps you're struggling with a mental illness?

Do you need help?

• Like 1
  • Author
Springsummer
I don't think it's as much that she finds other people in relationships. But that after associating with them for awhile they did not hint or reveal about already being in a relationship. Its a lie. .

yes, after 2 months...not a word of GF?

• Author
Springsummer
If a man (or woman) is in a relationship, in theory, there is love, hence he/she is not available for dating purposes to other people. I don't see what's so wrong with that.

I am talking about love and romance for me. not weather he is in love with someone else.

• Author
Springsummer

On a very different theme though. If this is reoccurring often, it may be your approach. In my opinion I can see the average guy, even in a relationship already, getting close to/flirting/giving signs of interest to a woman who comes off as "easy" not saying you are, but if this is how guys perceive you because you may be very nice and being perceived as over nice and perhaps flirty, they can think of getting with you as a fling or side piece and you would be with it.

I am the exact opposite of that. I am uptight and serious. I don't even know how to flirt. probably the most difficult person on earth.

• Like 2

I'm sorry you have been disappointed by this guy. Life is full of disappointments and obstacles, but if you don't always focus on just one person you're hoping will be the answer to your prayers and just open your eyes and go outside and stop living in your head long enough to see what a beautiful world it is, you will feel better and he will seem small in comparison. He is just one guy in a billion. He isn't who you hoped he'd be. Most people aren't. That ideal person in your head doesn't really exist, but many others do who you'd be happy getting to know if you didn't let yourself skip all the steps.

Try to relax and just get to know people. No one is going to appear and just be ready to jump right into being your perfect partner. Try to enjoy the journey.

Go do things that make you happy. Instead of watching Joel, watch some movie that makes you laugh. Mine is "16 Candles," an old 80s film, and "Reno 911," a tv series that's hilarious. Just do something to remind yourself of the good things in life.

No one will magically just come along and fix your unhappiness. You need to work on that first before you are ready to find a nice partner. You need to do whatever it takes to learn to be happy with just yourself. If you don't love yourself, how can anyone else? Do fun things. Now.

• Like 2
  • Author
Springsummer
I'm sorry you have been disappointed by this guy. Life is full of disappointments and obstacles

Tell me about it.

I just came back from 1-2 hours of country roads driving outside of the city. It was all dark. As I was writing the posts here, I bro called saying dad's old van struck in the farm/field after the rain. I called roadside assistance. The towing guy came and then refused to help coz the car wasn't on the road and auto club doesn't include that and then he gave me his buz card saying he own another business that can help for $800. anyway I just took his card(not going to use him, everyone is trying to make a big buck these day.

I was/am in distress, and yet I had to get my ass up to help very late at night(11pm here).

Today after work, I also talked to the recruiter trying to get higher rate(my superior told me I have the lowest rate among consultants) after I got an extension for my contract with the client, with no success.

Isn't life fun? countless time in life, I felt been on the edges and hell and then back.