Gfs bad attitude is ruining us

We've been together for like 6 years. But our arguments are everyday.

She is always mad. Always and I don't understand it.

Little things set her off. And she is very hipicrutical

This has been going on for about a year and a half.

The worst part is i could breath wrong and she freaks out.

So here's some examples of things that happens.

Phone fell off the bad last night n woke up the our kid. She starts getting mad at me and tells me to fk off n starts just freaking out . So I take our kid up stairs to put her back to bed. She comes up stairs and takes her n says that I never help n to just go on my phone n walks away.

She is really weird about me going on my phone. She's on her cell phone almost every time I look at her. But if I go on mine for even a brief moment. She says that I'm the one always on my phone n she says I never pay attention to our kids. WTF? Shes getting mad at me for the stuff she does.

Next example. She farts. Big deal who cares suppost to be funny . Then when I do. She spazzez out.

Next. She just came down stairs n asked what I was doing on my phone. I told her non of her business because that's what she always says to me. N she just freaked out accused me of cheating. Said fine I'm going to find my own ppl to have sex with n walked away.

She's mental.

Why the he'll is she like this. Like it's super retarded.

She's bipolar . What should I do besides the obvious.

Is she on any medication to stabilize her moods? Bi Polar is rough, on the person suffering with it, and those that love them.

Is she seeing a therapist? Psychiatrist?

I hope you don't tell her that "shes mental" or that her behavior is "super retarded". Sounds like you have some issues with maturity and handling these situations properly.

How old are the both of you?

Have you ever tried to talk rationally about things?

Could she be projecting -- screaming at you for all the things she does because she knows she's guilty?

Ask to compare phone bills. Even if you have an unlimited plan, the bills still show the minutes used calling & texting. If as you say she is always on hers, you have proof from an independent source -- the phone company.

• Author

First of all no I don't go calling her names n what not. She's not on medication. She suddenly left me for another man a few years ago. N ever since we got back together she's been like this. That incident ruined us big time.

Second of all I don't have a phone plan. Just Wi-Fi. She has a phone plan. As I'm typing this she just spazzed out on me again.

She got super mad because I asked her what's wrong. She's mad because apparently I'm starting an argument by asking what's wrong.

This much anger n frustration from a person doesn't seem normal. Did I mention that she blames me for her being un happy.

It's just ridiculous. She even got mad today because I asked her if she wanted some potatoes n she gave me a cocky remark.

Apparently she just can't stand me. Even being neer me pisses her off. And when ever we try n talk about the way she acts she just flips the conversation n goes in circles.

When I took her back I was a broken mess because I didn't understand why she left me for another guy. And she was really mean about. Our relationship was awesome before that happend. It ended when she met a new girl who got her into heavy drugs and gave her support to start something with the new guy.

Anyways I'm rambling. Bottom line. I wish I woulda walked away when she came crawling back all beaten up from the other guy

Why can't you walk? Talk to a lawyer about custody of the child then do what's best for you. Living in this household can't be good for the kid.

• Like 1
She's mental.... She's bipolar.
Perhaps so, Raditz. However, the event-triggered rages and hissy fits you describe sound much closer to the warning signs for BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder). If you're interested, you may want to take a look at the differences I've observed in the typical behaviors of BPDers (e.g., my exW) and bipolar-1 sufferers (e.g., my foster son). That list of differences is in my post at 12 BPD/Bipolar Differences.

If the BPD traits in that discussion seem pertinent, I would suggest you take a quick look at my list of 18 BPD Warning Signs. If most of those red flags sound very familiar, I would suggest you also read my more detailed description of them at my posts in Rebel's Thread. If that description rings many bells, I would be glad to discuss them with you.

Significantly, learning to spot these warning signs will not enable you to diagnose your GF's issues. Although strong BPD traits are easy to spot, only a professional can determine whether they are so severe and persistent as to constitute full-blown BPD. Yet, like learning warning signs for stroke and heart attack, learning those for BPD may help you avoid a very painful situation -- e.g., avoid remaining with your GF or avoid running into the arms of another woman just like her. Take care, Raditz.

Edited by Downtown
  • Like 1