Why do girls dont find me attractive/interesting?

SwedishIncel26

Hello

I am almost every Saturday out to bars and nightclubs to try to meet women. But all they do is ignoring me or they never give me eyecontact or any form of interest. Why is that? I think i look good and i also am very talented when it comes to music singing playing instruments.

So girls what do u think?

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator

I am not a girl.

That said, as a straight up fella I can't say you're ugly at all.

Care to tell more about your personality? If you're the introvert at the club and bars scene then yeah those ladies will keep ignoring the beta male you may be.

I'm a guy, girls will have their view and hopefully will respond to your post.

My 2c worth, based solely upon the photos you have decided to share. How old are you? You look _really_ young. My guess is that you might not be as young as you look and have a face that will age well imho.

That said, the above can be a problem. I'm no longer young, but when I was I looked about 10 years younger than my actual age - and this might be your issue. My prime attracting years have been post 35 right up to the present...approaching 50

I never had much luck at all when I was <30, I simply looked too young and along with that, was to slightly built. Despite what some might say, I've never found a lot of girls attracted to the musclebound look, but, it does help to have a bit of definition, and some guns to show off when you're in a tee or a singlet.

I'd say, if I was to comment on anything, get to the gym and build up some classic male shape. No need to go nuts about it if you've got other things you'd rather do, but some classic lines will at least make the girls notice when you walk in the room. from there, its up to you.

• Like 1

I don't think there is anything wrong with you physically, you seem attractive and young.

My question is, do you approach any women, chat to random people at the club? Do you put yourself out there other than a smile or glance across a crowded room?

Just by what you posted, I'm just guessing your social game needs to improve. Best of luck!

• Author
SwedishIncel26
I don't think there is anything wrong with you physically, you seem attractive and young.

My question is, do you approach any women, chat to random people at the club? Do you put yourself out there other than a smile or glance across a crowded room?

Just by what you posted, I'm just guessing your social game needs to improve. Best of luck!

I have aspergers

I have aspergers

Then consider forgetting about the clubs entirely and the bars most of the time (unless you're a musician). Go to bookstores, museums, coffee-shops, wine tasting events, antique shops, and more bookstores. You are more likely to find women who are attracted to introverts.

• Like 1