the rebound guy

Heya ppl!

Okay so after i was done with my school i started talking to one my schoolmates.She was the topper of our class n kind of introvert too.She never interacted with me or any othet guy during school days.she was always into her books.So one day i texted her on fb n we had a conversation. This time she was in her first year of college life n i dropped a year as i was preparing for my competitive exams.We started talking.N yes this girl was great.I liked her.I kept on telling her that she is special to me n finally one day she fell for me..we had mutual feelings for each other.but we never met as she was studying in some other state..okay then eventually i got into a college.we both were talking everything was going great. Finally i made new frnds in the clg.there was a girl in my new grp, she had a boyfriend n in order to make her boyfriend feel jealous sometimes she used to ask me to comment on her pictures.i did that.day by day this new girl n i started spending time with each other.n started ignoring the topper(the girl i used to talk). The connection got stronger with rhis new girl n bcz of this new girl i ignored all my old frnds n yeah miss topper too..the topper had fallen in love with me but i was ignoring her now.. topper didnt move on, she kept on loving me..finally this new girl broke up with her boyfriend n asked me out..okay i said yes..things were going really well between us for 2 months n then things started to fell apart..she was missing her ex..we used to fight everyday n one day we broke up..this topper was still waiting for me, its been a year i guess that she is wai for me..i went back to topper,i confessed about my feelings to topper coz somewhere i have feelings for her..now what happened this new girl again came back n i left the topper saying her ki she is just a good frnd..new girl left me again coz her boyfriend came back but this new girl is not letting me go as she wants me to stay as frnds. N even i have fallen in love deeply with this new girl..i am ****ed up..topper is ****ed up too coz i know i did wrong to her

Heya ppl!

Okay so after i was done with my school i started talking to one my schoolmates.She was the topper of our class n kind of introvert too.She never interacted with me or any othet guy during school days.she was always into her books.So one day i texted her on fb n we had a conversation. This time she was in her first year of college life n i dropped a year as i was preparing for my competitive exams.We started talking.N yes this girl was great.I liked her.I kept on telling her that she is special to me n finally one day she fell for me..we had mutual feelings for each other.but we never met as she was studying in some other state..okay then eventually i got into a college.we both were talking everything was going great. Finally i made new frnds in the clg.there was a girl in my new grp, she had a boyfriend n in order to make her boyfriend feel jealous sometimes she used to ask me to comment on her pictures.i did that.day by day this new girl n i started spending time with each other.n started ignoring the topper(the girl i used to talk). The connection got stronger with rhis new girl n bcz of this new girl i ignored all my old frnds n yeah miss topper too..the topper had fallen in love with me but i was ignoring her now.. topper didnt move on, she kept on loving me..finally this new girl broke up with her boyfriend n asked me out..okay i said yes..things were going really well between us for 2 months n then things started to fell apart..she was missing her ex..we used to fight everyday n one day we broke up..this topper was still waiting for me, its been a year i guess that she is wai for me..i went back to topper,i confessed about my feelings to topper coz somewhere i have feelings for her..now what happened this new girl again came back n i left the topper saying her ki she is just a good frnd..new girl left me again coz her boyfriend came back but this new girl is not letting me go as she wants me to stay as frnds. N even i have fallen in love deeply with this new girl..i am ****ed up..topper is ****ed up too coz i know i did wrong to her

I can't get a grip around this post ! Who's who? Who liked whom ? Who made jealous to whom ?

Well, if you make someone jealous , you first have to know them. If they have low self esteem, they will feel jealous and it will work but if they are confident in themselves and have high self esteem, it will backfire big time.

If you use someone to make someone jealous intentionally, don't forget to cut them off from your life , if the agenda failed ! Talk about self sabotage.

What's the post about again ?