Does time really heal all pain?

I feel it helps somewhat, but I don't feel that time is the only solution that heals everything. If that were true there wouldn't be people who still hurt even 3 or 4 years later. Idk.

No. It doesnt always.

There are 5 stages of grief apparently and everyone deals different issues in different ways.

Some get over quickly, are resilient ( people are not born resilient though. Its something people choose to learn. People, whom we all call 'strong ', have learned to be resilient over time.It doesnt mean they dont get hurt or feel anything )

Hurt needs to be tendered with love and care.

Many people carry some hurt their entire lives. Its unpredictable.Some learn to live with it.Some brush up, and get going after licking their own wounds.It doesnt mean they are not hurt.

You can rip off a bandage but it hurts anyway !

thefooloftheyear

One of my good friends was killed in a car wreck....He was 17 at the time..That was back in 1982....

I still know the parents, and they still aren't the same as before...

TFY

Time, all by itself, cannot do anything or heal anything -- it does not have self-consciousness or an intelligence or any power to act upon anything (such as emotional pain,

a physical injury, whatever).

Conditions, circumstances and situations can change over the cycles of time, but, as has been said, not without human intelligence making decisions and choices and

taking proper/constructive actions to cause the changes that we want to see and experience.

When it comes to loved ones having died, yes, of course there is going to be a continued sense of missing the absent person -- but it's still a consciousness decision to

either 'get on with life as best I can' or else to get caught in a downward-sucking spiral of everlasting grief, depression, stagnation, pining/moping, etc. (Which, actually, also goes for 'failed' relationships, lost jobs, any serious life change.)