Getting into a Triangle Love, is that correct?

We all know in a life, someone will end up with a single partner that they will mutually love each other.

Let's talk in general...

Despite that, what happen if I have a crush on someone who’s already in a relationship?

Most of people will tell me the basic to stay away and leave them alone, but I think this is ridiculous. I do not have a crush on someone out of sudden. There must be something connected to affect me or us. And if that girl is not feeling a reciprocating connection, then yes, I should move on, but if she does have a feeling for me, then that's my chance to nail it, correct?

If they are in a healthy relationship, no matter what the 3rd person will do, there is no way to split them. If their love is strong and she is really happy with him, then she can just tell me to stop. If she did not say anything, it means that their relationship is not flawless and she might dump him sooner or later when she meet someone else or vice versa, right?

So, I guess involving into a triangle relationship has risk, but if I feel that she is my good one, then why not take that risk? It is my life and her btw...

What do you think?

She didn't not say anything because she enjoys having you as an ORBITER, you give her an ego boost and attention then she goes back to her bf and have the most amazing sex.Don't bullsh!!t yourself you're just a friend.

Getting involved in a triangle love is actually a waste of time and energy when you could be with someone who actually loves you.

• Like 2
Cookiesandough

Yep. She likes you as an orbiter. Attention and an option that in all honestly she will probably never use. And you are enabling this. If she's in a exclusive relationship with her bf, and if she is entertaining feelings for you behind his back, what does that say about her character. What makes you think she will not do it to you? Because your connection is so special? I don't think so. If it was she would leave her bf and be in your bed tonight.

• Like 2