Didn't see that coming :)

So I find out that this very attractive and sweet girl I was starting to have some feelings for is a lesbian! HAHAHAHAHA :D Out of curiosity, has this kind of thing happened to any of you (guys or girls)? Share please. And hey, any gay people out there who fell for non-gay people, let's here those stories too.

Just tell her you're a lesbian, too.

Most lesbians I know aren't very feminine.

I try not to pay attention to gay guys if/when they look at me... they're always on the prowl for fresh meat.

Yes! This has happened to me! My second step dad owns a major fireworks chain.......you might've heard about him.......anyways there was this one girl that worked for us every year at our water slide park, (yes, he owned that too)......every 4rth we'd have our party at the slide setting off class B and A fireworks and she and I always got drunk together, and well.....always wound up in the pump house.

One year, I ran into her at the midnight show, (Heavy Metal), and she was with another chic. She saw me and insisted that I sit with them. She introduced me as her, "yearly man feast".....which was weird at first until she introduced her friend to me as, "My main squeeze". I really didn't totally catch on until the part where that skinny nerd morphed into the muscle bound hung guy and they started making out next to me.......

I was disappointed until the next 4rth........business as usual......... ;)

Originally posted by moimeme

I married someone who later realized he was gay.

Sorry Moi, but this sounds like a Jerry Springer show title.....
Originally posted by followingthru

you mean the same way straight guys are with girls?

Wouldn't hurt to try... it'll be just like "Chasing Amy." If you haven't seen it, check it out.

Both my ex and my current beau have gone out with lesbians! The Ex's ex, she didn't "discover" her sexuality till after they'd split up. My current beau he's been dumped twice for girls who realised they weren't into men. One did it nicely, the other one, they were out on a date (had been together a couple of months) and "ran into" a mutual lesbian friend who hung out with them that evening. The girls wantd to go to a club but had no money, Blokey paid for them, bought their drinks and then half-way through the evening his girl took him aside and said he was dumped becuase she wanted to go out with the lesbian. Ouchie.