Mother-in-Law/Sister-in-Law

peaches1742

I've been living w/ my boyfriend for almost a year and we have been dating for 6. Ever since we moved in together it seems that his mom and sister are very jealous. For example his mom bugs the crap out of him always calling and asking if he is going to go over and when he says no she questions him. She depends on him too much and it really bothers me that she calls him so often and its mainly when she needs him to do something. Now his sister is older than him and you would think she would be a little more mature. For his birthday I bought him a cake and she told me (in a nice way) that she had got kind of bothered because since he is her brother she wanted to buy him a cake. Well we also took him to dinner and of course I saved a seat for him to sit with me and so did his sister and when I went to call him over she made a face because she wanted him to sit with her. Now am I the one that needs to just drop what I feel or are they the ones that are being jealous? Its been really bad. We are engaged to get married, but I really am at that point, where I'm willing to break it off just so I don't have to be around his mom and sister.

laRubiaBonita

move further away when you are married, plus they will be family then so you can tell them to lick your clit whenthey piss you off! gotta love familial bonds!

:lmao: lRB, you are in full force today.

WTF is up with the weirdo sister?!? I can't imagine being jealous of my bro's woman. And it's not like you're the new chic in town...heck, it's been six years?!?!

I'd back off....way off. He needs to cut them off somewhat. He's got a life and other obligations to tend to.

What does he say about this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author
peaches1742

Well he doesn't say much. I really don't think he likes it when I tell him things his mom and sister do. When I have he gets offended and he makes up excuses for them or he'll start to say that I just don't like them. I'm pretty bothered by all of this. I knew to expect problems when it came to his family, but I wasn't expecting to have to deal with a jealous mom and sister.