Stretch marks and men

I'm not a guy- but I have silvery stretch marks on both my thighs. It has never been an issue. My ex asked once after about a year of dating what these marks were and kind of just shrugged his shoulders and moved on. My new guy hasn't made any comment at all.

Really don't think they are a big issue! I forget they are there now!

• Like 2
Fishfingersareyummy

Any man that holds physical imperfections against a woman is not worth dating. Stretch marks are natural, so I wouldn't be fussed about them. I have physical imperfections, so it would be a double standard on my part if I expected a woman to have the "perfect body".

• Like 8

Nearly every woman has these somewhere on her body. I have them across my buttocks from when I was larger. I wasn't even that large still quite a small size for a woman. But that's all it took to get them. No-one has ever noticed them.

• Like 3

I have stretch marks from growing boobs and hips really fast at adolescence, I have stretch marks from my pregnancy, I have stretch marks from gaining and losing weight through my life. I never had a man turn an eye because of them. I assure you, when you undress a man sees a naked body, he doesn't see stretch marks and cellulite.

• Like 2

So far, no, and all the women I've been intimate with, save for one, had children and nearly all had some sort of residual marks from that, either C-section, stretch marks, episiotomy marks, weight gain marks, etc. Part of life.

I agree with comedian

Real men don't care about stuff like that. We know stretch marks came from one of two things: Either you were big and got small or you were small and got big. Either way, we're f*cking. Either way.

:D

• Like 3

When a man is mature, grown up, and is into YOU....he doesn't nit pick about things you can't control and all he wants is your naked body next to his.

Now a shallow, idiot - who might pretty much just want "Ms.*Right Now", is going to expect perfection and no flaws and good for him. When he's 50 and realize how creepy he looks chasing women ten times younger than him (cuz, pretty much early 20's/teens you don't start getting stuff like stretch marks unless you were overweight or something else), then maybe he'll finally get a clue.

If you mention it, start doing weird poses to hide it, then he's gonna notice.

I work out a lot, and still have cellulite. Hey, unless you try to do some plastic surgery (which can sometimes make it worst), even with active effort, there are still things that come with aging and a wise man won't hold that against you.

Bodybuilder Nicole Engman with two kids proudly shows off the stretch marks | Daily Mail Online

https://breakingmuscle.com/womens-fitness/the-dirty-little-secret-of-the-female-athlete-cellulite

I have them on my stomach boobs and a couple on the inside of my legs.

Now have my son I have them on my stomach and c section scar. Given I know the bf doesn't care but I don't like walking around the pool with people. Red head and stretch marks suck. But the last person that will say anything is the bf didn't care about those things before or after having the baby.

My wife bore me four wonderful children. Each pregnancy at times gave her discomfort, pain and at times made her feel ill.

Each pregnancy added another stretch mark, or widened an existing one. Those stretch marks are part of our life's journey and as such I could never look on them with anything but love and fond memory.

• Like 2

I can't imagine it's a big deal. Of course, the younger the guy, the more freaked out he'll be by everything. You just want an experienced guy who lives in the real world and isn't still comparing you to pictures of models or something.

I have had a big scar on my boob since I was 21 and it never seemed to be an issue.

I have them on my stomach from being pregnant 3 times. No guy I've been naked with has ever seemed to mind at all, current younger BF included.

T-16bullseyeWompRat

Well by the time we see them, we are about to get laid. So yeah, the response will almost never be negative when we are about to have sex. Most of us probably won't even notice them. Mostly because we are about to get laid! Haha.

I think women judge themselves much harder then us men judge you ladies. I like freckles and bad hair days and no makeup and things like that. A little stretch mark on your legs or tummy don't make any difference for me at all. Especially if you're wrapping those legs around me if you know what I mean :)

• Like 1

If it's a deal breaker for any one you date, let it be.

It's a sign they are not a person you want to spend your life with because guess what? We all get old someday. We all get scars, we all have imperfections. Some of us get cancer or MS or hip replacements.

You don't want to be with someone who puts that much worth on your body and not on your soul

No, but I have noticed many women take a small self perceived flaw that no one would notice and project it over their whole persona. Stop it!!!

Messed up hair - sexy

Freckles - love em

Slight imperfections make you who you are. So what.

Make up should just highlight what you have and shouldn't be noticeable.

Perfume - just a hint. The best scent on a woman is that clean smell you really don't need much else.

• Like 2

The only thing I've ever seen that I was repelled by was this guy who had one big hair coming out the tip of his -- you know. I was like, Who wouldn't just TAKE CARE of that????