I try and try and try

Okay, Ive worked with this girl for 1 year, past 7-8 months Ive truley fallen in love with her, she is so sweet and beautiful, Everyone knows how much I care for her, and Everyone trys to give me advice, ive asked her out , talked to her for endless hours on the phone, but I just cant get her to even go out with me on one date, her past relationships has been screwed up, also she says " Not interested in dating anyone" or " i dont want to ruin our friendship", " going to college soon, I work, Study, no time to even go do anything or have a relationship with anyone" Ive told her how I feel about her, but I cant get her to give me a chance, im going crazy, When I dont even see her 1 day I go nuts. If anyone can give me any advice on what to do, I would appreciate it. I would honestly treat this girl so good.

Obsession sounding dear, you do really have to respect that she's not interested in that type of relations with you. Now you need to decide if you can accept just being her friend. If not you need to move on without her for your own sanity.

Good luck to you :bunny: